Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog FoodSimply Nourish
Simply Nourish SOURCE Small Breed Shred Wet Dog Food - Natural, High Protein, Grain Free

by Simply Nourish

Make meal time delicious and nutritious for your dog by serving Simply Nourish Source Chicken Stew Small Breed Adult Dog Food. This delicious grain free wet food features carefully-sourced animal protein and other naturally nutrient-rich ingredients to help meet your dog's nutritional needs.

Key Benefits:

Real chicken is the #1 ingredient
High protein
Grain Free

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Simply Nourish® SOURCE ™Small Breed Shred Wet Dog Food - Natural, High Protein, Grain Free!
Yolis O.
Los Angeles, CA
Simply Nourish® SOURCE ™Small Breed Shred Wet Dog Food - Natural, High Protein, Grain Free uploaded by Yolis O.
My dogs really love this food! They eat it so fast I have to use a slow feeder! I’m just a little thrown off by the serving sizes. I wish it had more nutrition in one of the cups so that I don’t have to buy so much.
Lisa N.
Portland, OR
Simply Nourish® SOURCE ™Small Breed Shred Wet Dog Food - Natural, High Protein, Grain Free uploaded by Lisa N.
SIMPLY NOURISH SMALL BREED ADULT CHICKEN & RICE STEW. THESE PRE-PACKED STEWS ARE THE PERFECT SERVING SIZE FOR SMALL BREEDS. SIMPLY NOURISH RECIPES ARE GRAIN FREE, ALL NATURAL, NO PRESERVATIVES AND ARE MADE WITH REAL SHREDDED CHICKEN. I FEEL GOOD KNOWING THAT MY LAPSU-APSU IS GETTING HEALTHY NOURISHMENT. I ALWAYS MIX WET FOOD WITH DRY FOOD, AND THE BROTH ADDS EXTRA FLAVOR. THAT MY JET LÍ LOVES AND EATS TO THE LAST MORSAL. THANK YOU INFLUENSTER AND PET SMART FOR THIS COMPLIMENTARY PET SMART VOXBOX. MY DOG AND I APPROVE SIMPLY NOURISH. @influenster @petsmart #petsmartvoxbox #review #free #complimentary #dogfood #petlovers #healthydogfood #furbabies
Maureen M.
Philadelphia, PA
Simply Nourish® SOURCE ™Small Breed Shred Wet Dog Food - Natural, High Protein, Grain Free uploaded by Maureen M.
I was so excited to get this voxbox from influenster because my dogs suffer from digestive disorders at least once a week. I am always on the lookout for the more natural ingredient food and it's not always easy to find. I tried all the products in my box and my two fur babies love them, when they eat food immediately I know they are enjoying it.
Britney D.
Mount joy, PA
My dog absolutely loved this and wanted more. Didn’t upset his stomach at all. I like the all natural ingredients and that you can see the ingredients. I will be trying more of these since I feed my dog a wet food for his afternoon meal. I received this product complimentary from influenster.
Anavelys F.
This product ended with the same results as my last review my puppy didn’t like it much but he was able to eat a bit. Plus it gave him diarrhea (sorry to sound gross but it’s true) !
sara B.
My shihtzu poodle mix is a very picky eater but she can never wait when we give her this brand she eats it immediately safe to say it’s becoming a staple in her life
Willow G.
Springfield, TN
My oldest Yorkie who is small loved this! I literally have never seen her eat it so fast! But dogs do enjoy this food. I would highly recommend but the anything I would do to fix the products is better packaging. I will definitely be buying this again!
Xochitl L.
Salida, CA
My dog loved this. He ate it all and he is a very picky eater. I did add this to his kibble for extra food and he ate both together. He ate it right up.
Meabh B.
My dog didn’t really like it. I much prefer dog food and dog treats that are made in the US. This, unfortunately is not. Thanks anyway, Influenster;)
Christy F.
Tucson, AZ
Simply Nourish® SOURCE ™Small Breed Shred Wet Dog Food - Natural, High Protein, Grain Free uploaded by Christy F.
We are a grain free family! I have a senior, super senior chihuahua- meaning he is ultra picky in tastes and with his digestion. He instantly devoured these in seconds without heating. He even, to my dismay, got ahold of the container, which I later found in my bed.

Looking for your answer?