Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesSimply Nourish
Simply Nourish SOURCE Adult Dog Food - Natural, High Protein, Grain Free, Beef

by Simply Nourish

Simply Nourish Source Beef Recipe Adult Dog Food includes a blend of superfoods like kale, pumpkin, blueberries and other naturally nutritious ingredients, each chosen for their role in supporting skin & coat, digestion and overall health. Feed your dog's well-being and support overall health with this delicious dry blend.

Key Benefits:

Real deboned beef is the #1 ingredient
35% Protein
Grain and Gluten Free

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Simply Nourish® SOURCE ™Adult Dog Food - Natural, High Protein, Grain Free, Beef!
Barbie S.
Wyoming, WV
Simply Nourish® SOURCE ™Adult Dog Food - Natural, High Protein, Grain Free, Beef uploaded by Barbie S.
Both my fur babies simply love Simply Nourish Source Chicken Recipe Dry Dog Food. My fur babies are both 5lbs or under and they really enjoy the smaller sized kibbles. My fur babies both recommend it so of course, I recommend it to. I feel good knowing I'm feeding them something that's good for them.
Connie B.
West Columbia, SC
Simply Nourish® SOURCE ™Adult Dog Food - Natural, High Protein, Grain Free, Beef uploaded by Connie B.
My Daisy loves it and where she is a older dog the dog food is in smaller pieces that she can eat it better then other dog food and its going to last her a long time lol
Kenzie U.
Monroe, MI
Simply Nourish® SOURCE ™Adult Dog Food - Natural, High Protein, Grain Free, Beef uploaded by Kenzie U.
My dog is half husky/half lab and the husky in her makes her stomach super sensitive to a lot of different foods, and on top of that she is super picky. She needs a grain free diet, otherwise she has stomach issues. I was super excited for her to try this food because it’s grain free and all of the ingredients are sourced from the US & made in the US which is what I look for when searching for new food for her to try. Despite her pickiness, she LOVED this dog food. I mixed it in initially with some of her old dog food, and she picked around her old dog food and only ate this new one! Needless to say she loves it and I’ll definitely be recommending to friends and family!
Taylor S.
Like I said in my treats review, I love simply nourish products. After I switched to this brand for my dog she had a lot more energy. It is a little pricey but it is worth it! I will always use this brand for any future dogs I may end up getting.
Valeria A.
Laredo, TX
I have a female husky who sometimes she stops eating for days and this has really gotten her appetite going she really likes this food. Although it is on the pricey side and you can probably only find in Petsmart I do recommend
Alejandra P.
Chino, CA
Gave this a try with my dog, I mixed it with the wet food...he tried a little bit & didn’t go back. That same night, he got a very upset stomach...threw up a couple times and got diarrhea. I thought maybe my dog just didn’t like it, so I gave the food to my cousin for her dog...SAME exact thing happened to her dog! Don’t know what it was about the food, but I definitely will not be trying this brand again.
Amber V.
Mansfield, TX
My dogs are picky and we’re on a home made diet until now! This is awesome and they love it! Won’t buy anything else from now on!
Myla G.
Reading, MA
My dog seemed to like it. She’s pretty picky. It’s hard to tell long term, because this was only one can. But the ingredients looked decent.
sheila J.
My picky dog got to try this from influenster and I even bought another flavor. He left it to dry out and begged me for different food. He is just so cute but sometimes he is way to picky!
Amanda A.
Simply Nourish® SOURCE ™Adult Dog Food - Natural, High Protein, Grain Free, Beef uploaded by Amanda A.
This seems to be agreeable to my dogs sensitive stomach. I actually make his dog food and used this as a topper and he really enjoyed it!

Looking for your answer?