Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog FoodSimply Nourish
Simply Nourish SOURCE Dog Food - Natural, High Protein, Grain Free, Kibble + Pork

by Simply Nourish

Simply Nourish Source Hunter's Harvest Adult Dog Food feature multiple sources of animal protein like lamb, pork & boar to give your dog a flavorful, protein-rich diet. Real pork pieces are mixed with crunchy kibble to give your dog a meal they can sink their teeth into.

Key Benefits:

Made with real lamb, pork and boar
35% Protein
Grain Free

Is this good for a sensitive stomach? My big baby's belly has been acting a bit upset ? She just needs some decent kibbles to do the work for her😕?
Start your review of Simply Nourish® SOURCE ™ Dog Food - Natural, High Protein, Grain Free, Kibble + Pork!
Brandi W.
Foss, OK
Simply Nourish® SOURCE ™ Dog Food - Natural, High Protein, Grain Free, Kibble + Pork uploaded by Brandi W.
My dogs are always excited to receive free goodies in the mail. They really enjoyed this food. But not sure this will be something I buy in the future.
Tamika W.
Eastover, NC
Simply Nourish® SOURCE ™ Dog Food - Natural, High Protein, Grain Free, Kibble + Pork uploaded by Tamika W.
My doggy loved this! He ate all of his food, which is rare these days. I didn’t have to force him, which is lovely. I have a 10 year old cockapoo who is a diabetic. I highly recommend this to dog owners!
Aspen W.
Littleton, CO
We switched to this dog food because the dog food we used to buy went down in quality and my fur babies were starting to get itchy, dull coat, losing weight, and just wernt as high spirited. This dog food had great ingredients and has kept my pups healthy! Just switched my cat to this brand too!
Marie C.
Lake Dallas, TX
Simply Nourish® SOURCE ™ Dog Food - Natural, High Protein, Grain Free, Kibble + Pork uploaded by Marie C.
The smell wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be for a wet food product. My furbabies absolutely loved it on their dry food.
Ashley M.
Simply Nourish® SOURCE ™ Dog Food - Natural, High Protein, Grain Free, Kibble + Pork uploaded by Ashley M.
My dog loved this meal topper! I mixed with his normal food and he ate it in 10 seconds! 🤣🤣 normally he just grazes throughout the day!
Alexis L.
Edgewater, FL
Simply Nourish® SOURCE ™ Dog Food - Natural, High Protein, Grain Free, Kibble + Pork uploaded by Alexis L.
The smell was horrible but the dog loved it! Can’t complain I guess. He even sniffed at the package in the garbage as if to ask for more.
Alisa W.
Marion, TX
I think the ingredients in this dog food are great and if I ever change my preferred brand I would certainly check this out , though my dog doesn’t have teeth so kibble really isn’t a great choice for us right now
Amanda R.
Michigan City, IN
Simply Nourish® SOURCE ™ Dog Food - Natural, High Protein, Grain Free, Kibble + Pork uploaded by Amanda R.
My girls were excited before I even opened their voxbox! It must have tasted great because the meaty mixture cause them to eat allllll of their food at one time. Happy babies...happy fur mom. I like your pets will love it
Ashleigh B.
Wisconsin
This is a fantastic food. My dogs do very well with this food. Their coats look phenomenal. One of my dogs had a sensitive stomach, and this particular brand does well with her stomach. The protein is great, since she’s a working dog, and she needs to keep on a good weight and muscle mass. I do, and will continue to recommend this to people I come across.
Johlene R.
Cleveland, OH
My dogs liked it but I'm not thrilled with the quality of food. I have 2 senior dogs and want the best for them so they can live long happy lives. Definitely not the worst on the market!!!