Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat FoodSimply Nourish
Simply Nourish SOURCE Adult Cat Food - Natural, Grain Free, High Protein, Kibble + Real Salmon

by Simply Nourish

Simply Nourish Source Fisherman's Feast Adult Cat Food features multiple sources of animal protein from salmon, whitefish and herring to give your cat a flavorful, protein-rich diet. Real salmon pieces are mixed with crunchy kibble to give your cat a meal they can sink their teeth into.

Key Benefits:

Made with real salmon
40% Protein
Grain Free

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Simply Nourish® SOURCE ™ Adult Cat Food - Natural, Grain Free, High Protein, Kibble + Real Salmon!
Miriah P.
Boone, NC
Simply Nourish® SOURCE ™ Adult Cat Food - Natural, Grain Free, High Protein, Kibble + Real Salmon uploaded by Miriah P.
A quality product that I was able to get for a great deal at my local pet smart! My baby really enjoyed it.
Alex L.
N Hollywood, CA
Simply Nourish® SOURCE ™ Adult Cat Food - Natural, Grain Free, High Protein, Kibble + Real Salmon uploaded by Alex L.
This was my first time trying a different brands cat food bc my cat is very particular! He took to it just like his normal stuff which was great. the packaging was also really nice and decent price for the quality of the product!
Ashley A.
Los Angeles, CA
I wouldnt give it a full 5 because it made all my house smell with cat food before even opening the can , the tecture was perfect for spooks , she first cam over to smell it and left , then she came over to try it and she ate around half of the can , hes 2 years old and well he seemed to enjoy it but only ate half she is usually a shy eater but she bever came back to eat it after when she was alone .
Heather D.
Simply Nourish® SOURCE ™ Adult Cat Food - Natural, Grain Free, High Protein, Kibble + Real Salmon uploaded by Heather D.
I am pleased with the real ingredients this cat food has to offer instead of fillers. My picky eater just wasn't that interested in the flavor. She loves fish flavors and is usually eager to try a new food but wouldn't take more than a few bites.
Theresa H.
Paso Robles, CA
Simply Nourish® SOURCE ™ Adult Cat Food - Natural, Grain Free, High Protein, Kibble + Real Salmon uploaded by Theresa H.
My cats and kittens love #simplynourish canned cat food. I opened the can easily, it wasn't overly fishy. Yet smell attracted them right away to come eat. They didn't stop until done. I will treat them sometime soon with canned food, purchasing this again! Happy kitties are purring & perfectly happy now!
Thomara B.
Saint Louis, MO
Purchased at: PetSmart
My cats love this brand especially with the little dried treats inside. I wish these came in the bigger bags as well I've only seen small bags with the dried meat.
Destiny M.
Mascoutah, IL
My kitties are usually pretty picky with the dry food that they eat so I was surprised with how much they enjoyed this one, I'm glad they love it because the ingredients are so good for them and I try to give them the best I can get! I would recommend giving this a try for your kitties!
Taryn B.
Hawthorne, CA
we didnt receive this so I'm not sure why Influenster wants me to review it. we only recieved the wet food trial which my large older adult cat enjoyed.
Kaarin V.
Lynwood, IL
My cat is a very picky girl when it comes to her food. It's really hard to find a food that she likes, other than the same food shes been eating for the past 11 years. She recently was passed to us from my sister and I've been trying to find a different food that she likes because the one she normally eats its known to cause liver failure among other awful side effects. She actually liked this food and I am shocked and also so happy!
Toni L.
Love it ! A great buy! I can’t wait to purchase more. Thanks to Influenster we got to try something that we loveeee! My TJ was happy ! It’s nice to know a company cares about what’s put in my TJ’s food. He deserves the best.

Looking for your answer?