Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat FoodSimply Nourish
Source Indoor Adult Cat Food Chicken & Fish Recipe

Simply Nourish Source Indoor Adult Cat Food Chicken & Fish Recipe

by Simply Nourish

Simply Nourish High Protein Adult Indoor Feline Formula food is specifically formulated to meet the unique nutritional needs of indoor cats. It offers optimal calories from proteins and fat to help maintain a healthy weight and ideal body condition, and it contains natural fiber to help control hairballs and reduce litter box odor. Features: Carefully sourced, wholesome ingredients you recognize Food Type: Indoor Cat Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Adult Indoor Cats Flavor: Fish Primary Ingredient: Fish Package Weight: Net Wt 3 lb Ingredients: Fish, Chicken Meal, Turkey Meal, Chicken, Dried Potatoes, Dried Peas, Canola Oil (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Flaxseed Meal, Tomato Pomace, Dried Egg Product, Natural Flavor, Pea Fiber, Salt, Dried Chicory Root, Dried Cranberries, Dried Carrots, Dried Sweet Potatoes, Vitamins [Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Ascorbic Acid), Pantothenic Acid, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement t] Choline Chloride, Minerals (Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Sodium Selenite), Taurine Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein Not less than 39.0%Crude Fat Not less than 16.0% Crude Fiber Not more than 8.0% Moisture Not more than 10.0% Calcium Not less than 1.2% Phosphorus Not less than 0.9% Potassium Not less than 0.4% Magnesium Not less than 0.05% Zinc Not less than 175 mg/kg Selenium Not less than 0.3 mg/kg Vitamin A Not less than 20,000 IU/kg Vitamin E Not less than 350 IU/KG Lysine Not less than 1.2% Methionine Not less than 0.62% Taurine Not less than 0.2% Omega-6 Fatty Acids* Not less than 2.0% Omega-3 Fatty Acids* Not less than 1.0% Ascorbic Acid (Vita

Is this grain free?
Start your review of Simply Nourish Source Indoor Adult Cat Food Chicken & Fish Recipe!
How would you rate this product?
Heather B.
Billerica, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cats really enjoyed this cat food. Unfortunately I noticed that there were tomatoes in this and cats from my knowledge aren't suppose to have them. Also dry cat food isn't good for your cats all the time.
Liz E.
Charlotte, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Purchased at: PetSmart
My cats eat this brand of cat food consistently. We’ve tried a few flavors, and this is the one they run for. They like the salmon one a lot too, but the chicken and fish one is their favorite. I feel good about this brand of food being healthier than many of the other popular pet food brands.
Brandi J.
Kannapolis, NC
Both of my cats love this food! We have a four year old cat who has an extremely sensitive stomach, and this is literally the only dry food we have found that she can eat. Our other cat is right at 6 months, and though we get her the kitten version, she's always in her sister's bowl eating this too!
Carol M.
Bakersfield, CA
This grain free food is perfect for my kitties. Especially my one kitty that has a grain allergy. I love this brand because of that and the fact that it's reasonably priced at my local pet store.
Britany G.
Maple Grove, MN
Okay so chicken and fish didn't go over so well with one out of two cats lol it's like they smell the non-seafood flavors in there. One of my cats will eat anything and she gobbles this up but it didn't go so well with the Prima Donna kitty.
Rachael M.
Nashville
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Thus is a great cat food for cats my friends love using this for my indoor cat when cat sitting. She lives for this
Brittany J.
El Paso, Tx
I always try to give my pets the best of the best. This product simply does just that. I tried multiple kinds of cat foods and my Finn loves this one the best. I would definitely buy this over and over again.
Jennifer L.
Modesto , Ca
I have a blind cat who jut loves this. I try to feed my pets the best quality food and this is exactly that. I love my baby
Tara D.
Bangor, MI
The nutritional value of this food trumps all of the ones ive tried with my cats. They definitely love this brand!
Sarah N.
My two indoor only cats love this food. The nutritional value is what first made me interested in this brand of cat food. After comparing multiple brands this was the kind that had the best amount of essential nutrients for my cats to stay healthy and at good weights.