Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog FoodSimply Nourish
Simply Nourish Small Breed Shred Wet Dog Food - Natural

Simply Nourish® Small Breed Shred Wet Dog Food - Natural

by Simply Nourish

Make meal time delicious and nutritious for your dog by serving Simply Nourish Chicken & Rice Small Breed Adult Dog Food. This delicious wet food features the great taste of real chicken, and is made using naturally nutrient-rich ingredients to help meet your dog's nutritional needs.

Key Benefits:

Real chicken is the #1 ingredient
High protein

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Simply Nourish® Small Breed Shred Wet Dog Food - Natural!
Diana P.
Jonesville, SC
Simply Nourish® Small Breed Shred Wet Dog Food - Natural uploaded by Diana P.
Thank you #influenster for the opportunity to try out #simplynourish soft dog food #complimantary for reviewing purposes only. My dog loved this food. She literally finished it in 2 minutes cleaning every single piece in her bowl. Speaking for her I think this is a thumbs up. Real chicken is the number one ingredient and it’s high in protein as well as grain free. It’s kind of soupy to me but maybe she likes it that way. It’s also a natural dog food with fruits, veggies, and whole grains which is good for our dogs. I would recommend this and it’s definitely a possible choice for the future.
Stephanie S.
Glenville, NY
Simply Nourish® Small Breed Shred Wet Dog Food - Natural uploaded by Stephanie S.
Pedro is very happy with his food sent complimentary from Influenster. He couldn’t eat it fast enough! The food is a little liquidity so beware of that when opening but other then that Pedro seems to really like it and Recommends it!
Britney D.
Mount joy, PA
Simply Nourish® Small Breed Shred Wet Dog Food - Natural uploaded by Britney D.
I loved this product because my dog loved it and it didn’t upset his stomach. I loved the natural ingredients that you could see! I plan on purchasing this product to feed to my dog regularly.
Lisa N.
Portland, OR
Simply Nourish® Small Breed Shred Wet Dog Food - Natural uploaded by Lisa N.
Simply Nourish® Small Breed Shred Wet Dog Food - Natural uploaded by Lisa N.
SIMPLY NOURISH, SOURCE HIGH PROTEIN, GRAIN FREE, ALL NATURAL SHREDDED CHICKEN WET DOG FOOD COMES PRE-PACKAGED IN PERFECT SERVING SIZES. THEIR CONVENIENT, EASY TO STORE, PACK TO TRAVEL AND FEED MY FUR BABY ANYWHERE. THE SOUPY, GRAVY, SHREDDED CHICKEN WITH PEAS IS GOURMET, HEALTHY ALL NATURAL FOOD FOR MY LAPSU-APSU JET LÍ. I LIKE TO MIX WET FOOD WITH DRY FOOD, THESE PRE PACKAGED SINGLE SERVING SIZES MIX PERFECTLY. I LIKE THAT I CAN FIND SIMPLY NOURISH DOG FOOD AT MY NEAREST GROCERY STORE AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE. THANK YOU INFLUENSTER FOR ALLOWING MY JET LÍ TO TRY SIMPLY NOURISH FOR FREE. HE LOVED THE SHREDDED CHICKEN. 🐾 @influenster @simplynourish #simplynourish #dogfood #free #complimentary #chickenstew #grainfree #highprotein #healthy #furbabies #doglovers #petfamilies
Noelia M.
Saint Cloud, FL
Simply Nourish® Small Breed Shred Wet Dog Food - Natural uploaded by Noelia M.
This brand is awesome. It smelled like food from the pot and not like your regular dog food. My pup ate it up and was looking for more. It’s like having his own home cooked meal. Definitely will be buying this from now on. You should try it too for your fur babies!
Anavelys F.
This product my puppy didn’t really like it. I even tried mixing it with his dry food and nothing. He did not like at all.
Meabh B.
My puppers didn’t really care for it. I also noticed that it’s not made in the US. I’m very selective about what I feed her, especially about where dog food products are made.
Christy F.
Tucson, AZ
Simply Nourish® Small Breed Shred Wet Dog Food - Natural uploaded by Christy F.
I have a senior chihuahua who is super picky and has been raised on a grain free diet. He loved this so much it took him seconds to devour and I found the empty container he fished out of the trash in my bed. Chachi approved
Xochitl L.
Salida, CA
My dog liked this mixed in with his other food. He’s a small bichion mix and is a very picky eater.
Jasmin V.
Kissimmee, FL
This product is amazing! My puppy absolutely loved this and ate it literally in a second.

Looking for your answer?