Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog FoodSimply Nourish

by Simply Nourish

Simply Nourish Small Breed Adult Dog Food - Chicken and Brown Rice Recipe with Especiales Cosas Mixing Spatula. One 6 (six) pound bag of dry dog food.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Simply Nourish Small Breed Adult Dry Dog Food - Natural, Chicken & Brown Rice, 6lbs with Especiales Cosas Mixing Spatula!
Crista L.
Minneapolis, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Simply Nourish Small Breed Adult Dry Dog Food - Natural, Chicken & Brown Rice, 6lbs with Especiales Cosas Mixing Spatula uploaded by Crista L.
Purchased at: PetSmart
We went through a lot of brands of dog food u til we found Simply Nourish. Our Chihuahua Terrier has allergies and was pretty sensitive to the ingredients on other foods. This one works for him and he seems to enjoy the flavor. I recommend this food to owners wanting to limit the amount of junk in their dogs diet, especially if they suffer from allergies.
Kylie T.
Great Falls, MT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Been using this brand for a while. Both my dogs have never turned it away! We purchase both small breed and senior. It can sometimes be a hassle only finding it at one store but worth it since it’s healthier for them!
brittt27
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our dogs love this stuff! They won’t eat any other dog food but this! A little pricey but anything for my furbaby!
Alexander R.
Silt, CO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog has digestive issues. Once we switched to Simply Nourish I immediately noticed a difference in his digestive behaviors. He loves this flavor the best from their selection, and I also use other treats from their brand.
Anna Beth T.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog liked this product enough to eat it but he does enjoy other flavors more. I’m giving it 4 stars because the brand is great and I appreciate that they offer a small dog option. I would recommend this product for sure.
Amy_Lynn M.
Hopkinton, IA
We give our puppy the puppy formula of this food and she'll be switching to this formula in a few months. She loves this food. It has worked amazing for her, she is a multi-poo half shipoo half aussie-poo. She's about 7 lbs and still growing some. I would definitely recommend this for small breeds
Stacy H.
Bethany, OK
When we first got our dog this is what we switched him to from his previous owner and he has loved it ever since.
christine M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves this food, and she’s a picky eater! I get her the small breed bag because the kibble is a lot easier for her to eat. The bag is always on sale at petsmart too, so it’s great! Haven’t had any problems while she’s been on this food, and the quality looks great too.
Amy J.
Fort Worth , TX
Perfect size pieces for my small dog. He loves it which is surprising because he is picky. It also has very good ingredients that I feel comfortable feeding my dog.
Kathryn S.
Covington, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I have a 25 pound spaniel mix and have fed him this since I adopted him. It has good ingredients, but is on the more expensive side. I always had a dilemma because the 6 pound bag didn’t last long, but the 15 pound bag was too large. Overall my dog loved it!

Looking for your answer?