Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat FoodSimply Nourish
Simply Nourish Shredded Wet Adult Cat Food - Natural

Simply Nourish® Shredded Wet Adult Cat Food - Natural

by Simply Nourish

Simply Nourish Chicken Recipe Shreds in a Light Cream Sauce Cat Food is the perfect choice nutritionally for your adult cat. This delicious wet food features incredible chicken flavor your furry friend will love.

Key Benefits: Real chicken is the #1 ingredient

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Simply Nourish® Shredded Wet Adult Cat Food - Natural!
Morgan T.
Brentwood , TN
Simply Nourish® Shredded Wet Adult Cat Food - Natural uploaded by Morgan T.
My cat Ollie INHALED IT! Like straight vacuum inhaled. Ollie is a medium size cat he’s 4 years old and he loves wet food 🙌🏾. Honestly I am trying lots of new foods for my cats and Ollie loved it. My other cat frank not so much but he is ridiculously picky so it’s not on the food for them.
Liz E.
Charlotte, NC
Simply Nourish® Shredded Wet Adult Cat Food - Natural uploaded by Liz E.
Purchased at: PetSmart
My cats eat this brand regularly/consistently. They loved this wet food. One actually growled when another cat approached him while eating it, and he made a ton of happy noises. I find that he likes shreds better than pate. Both of my other cats were trying to eat his food as well, so I’ll definitely buy this flavor again.
Lindsay K.
Daisytown, PA
Simply Nourish® Shredded Wet Adult Cat Food - Natural uploaded by Lindsay K.
My cat Harriett really loves this! Perfectly portioned and healthy for her. I will absolutely buy it for her in the future.
Nadine G.
Augusta, GA
I received this can of cat food in a Vox Box, but unfortunately my cat is on a very strict food diet of Science Diet brand cat food. He gets horribly sick on anything else.However this can and the awesome coupon for a free whole bag of cat food from PetSmart, will be donated to my local Humane Society!
Jacob R.
By far the best cat food I’ve ever used! Not only do my cats love it, but I’ve also seen a huge difference in their energy levels and coats since they’ve started eating it! My babies are so much happier and full of life, and I’m glad to have found a food that works so well for them! I also feed them the dry food, and it works really well! [product:simply-nourish-source-indoor-cat-food-natural-grain-free-high-protein-salmon]
Chelsea C.
Pittsburgh, PA
My cat loved this product. She can be a little finicky on trying a new type of wet food, but I was pleasantly surprised to see that she liked it so much. Would definitely buy again.
Shannon T.
Albany, NY
My cat loved it. He’s two and loves wet food and loves this consistency with a sauce. He ate it quickly. I would have to check the ingredients more closely to check it meets his new weight management
Lyndsay W.
Doylestown, OH
Neither of my cats seemed particularly interested in this food. My boy just licked all the juice out and my girl ate a bit and then finally finished it later in the day. Which they normally go crazy for wet food. It would be that they had eaten before hand, not sure.
Suzanne P.
Hayward, CA
Simply Nourish® Shredded Wet Adult Cat Food - Natural uploaded by Suzanne P.
My cat LOVED this. He wouldn't even share it with his sister. Also, my dog was very excited to see the can open also. Sorry, dog! The can was easy to open, I only wish it was a larger can. Will definitely get this for the kitties again! And this time, for his sister cat!
Meg S.
Orlando, FL
Simply Nourish® Shredded Wet Adult Cat Food - Natural uploaded by Meg S.
Loki was thrilled with this — which is surprising. He’s such a picky eater. Despite being an almost exclusively kibble eater, I opened the can and he was all over me. He ate his serving super fast. He was a happy boy which makes me a happy mama!

Looking for your answer?