Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog FoodSimply Nourish
Simply Nourish Pate Wet Senior Dog Food - Natural

Simply Nourish® Pate Wet Senior Dog Food - Natural

by Simply Nourish

Make meal time delicious and nutritious for your senior dog by serving Simply Nourish Chicken Recipe Senior Dog Food. This delicious wet food features the great taste of real chicken, and is made using naturally nutrient-rich ingredients to help meet your senior dog's nutritional needs.

Key Benefits: Real chicken is the #1 ingredient

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Simply Nourish® Pate Wet Senior Dog Food - Natural!
Amy B.
Liberty Twp, OH
Simply Nourish® Pate Wet Senior Dog Food - Natural uploaded by Amy B.
Smelled so fresh and you were truly able to see the natural ingredients. Our dog is an older, medium sized pup who is quite picky about her wet food. However, she inhaled the food so fast! She usually leaves a bit to munch on later and within minutes her bowl was empty! True high quality!
Jennifer A.
Boise, ID
Senior canned foods usually look like mush, not this one! You can see the shredded chicken in this food and my dog loved the yummy sauce. I'll be on the lookout for different flavors in the future so I can feed all my dogs this brand. Even my cat tried to steal this out of my dog's food bowl, but my dog gulped it down so fast the cat didn't stand a chance.
Lunasol V.
Maspeth, NY
I have senior dogs and one that has no teeth so this as a great food to give him. He really enjoyed it. It was easy for him to chew and digest. He is very picky but he enjoyed it
Lisa H.
Columbus, MS
Simply Nourish® Pate Wet Senior Dog Food - Natural uploaded by Lisa H.
I must say I have a funny acting fur baby very picky. Pate Dog food he wouldn't eat but this product he actually ate a little. He didn't get an upset stomach either I would recommend this product if you wanna try a new product for your fur baby.
Jennifer R.
Ludlow, MA
Natural chicken and veggies is what my dog loved about this dog food. He enjoyed it and would get this again.
Amanda E.
Wilmington, NC
Simply Nourish® Pate Wet Senior Dog Food - Natural uploaded by Amanda E.
Simply Nourish® Pate Wet Senior Dog Food - Natural uploaded by Amanda E.
Sammy really seemed to enjoy this. He cleaned his bowl and then checked around for more 😃 I would have preferred a smaller container just because my pup doesn’t use a large can at once but that was easily fixed.
Jessica C.
My dog loved this food she was so excited to eat it that her ears dipped into her food bowl. She seemed like a little kid eating candy and it made me happy that she enjoyed a food that is good for her and specific to her age. I would definitely recommend this to other pet owners. I recieved this product free from influenster for testing purposes.
Stephanie M.
Loveland, OH
My older dog absolutely loved this!! It didn't last no time at all. I love how all the ingredients are fresh. I feel good about giving this to my dogs. My shih tzu is older and I love being able to give her fresh, healthy food that is soft and easy for her to eat. It's perfect because it's made for senior dogs.
Beth C.
Woodbridge, VA
Simply Nourish® Pate Wet Senior Dog Food - Natural uploaded by Beth C.
Another great product from Simply Nourish. I mixed it with the Simply Nourish dry food and my dog devoured it in no time! Good consistency and easy for him to eat. I love that chicken is the first ingredient. Thanks Simply Nourish!
Morgan R.
Carthage, MO
older 5 pound chihuahua scarved this one down faster than any we’ve tried! smell is better than other dog foods we have bought in the past

Looking for your answer?