Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog FoodSimply Nourish
Simply Nourish Large Breed Puppy Food - Natural, Chicken & Brown Rice

Simply Nourish® Large Breed Puppy Food - Natural, Chicken & Brown Rice

by Simply Nourish

Simply Nourish Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Large Breed Puppy Food is packed with nutrients such as natural sources of glucosamine and chondroitin to support hip and joint health and DHA to help support healthy brain and eye development. Feed your puppy's well-being with this delicious and nutritious dry blend.

Key Benefits:

Real deboned chicken is the #1 ingredient
Made with whole grains
Free of artificial colors, flavors or preservatives

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Simply Nourish® Large Breed Puppy Food - Natural, Chicken & Brown Rice!
Jennifer D.
New Castle, IN
Simply Nourish® Large Breed Puppy Food - Natural, Chicken & Brown Rice uploaded by Jennifer D.
Okay, I'm impressed! Wrigley is an almost one year old Golden Retriever puppy that literally turns his nose up to every dry dog food that we've tried no matter how high quality. The only dry food that we've been able to get him to ever eat is cat food (which is Not good for dogs) However he Loves this Simply Nourish large breed puppy chicken and brown rice! I'm so happy to finally find a healthy dry food that my sweet, goofy, picky pup will finally eat.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Andrea K.
Athens, GA
Purchased at: PetSmart
My dog loves this food!! Switched her to this from the food the shelter had her on and her coat is shiny and she is overall doing super well. Good price and good ingredients.
Jessica M.
This puppy kibble made with real deboned chicken and chicken meal for a nutritious source of protein. formula helps support healthy joints and overall health. It includes a superfood blend of real fruits and vegetables like carrots, pea fiber, spinach, sweet potato, pumpkin and blueberries And now this canine kibble contains drool-worthy chicken fat instead of canola oil for enhanced palability, plus added vitamins and minerals which is amazing for you pets
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Jessica E.
Kokomo, IN
Purchased at: PetSmart
My puppy really likes this. I was recommended this. The price isn’t too bad! I’ve been buying it for a couple months and so far it’s been great.
Angélica P.
Henrico, VA
Purchased at: PetSmart
We absolutely love this food for our baby, she loves it and eats it since she is 2 months old, she is 10 months now, we wouldn’t change it for anything else
member-72bfb1
Mt dogs love it but their poop smells so bad. I find it pricey but my dogs seem to be happy and healthy.
Cydnee O.
Illinois
I love the clean ingredients on this food. My puppies teeth haven't came in all the way and I will say he struggles to eat this food because of how big it is. We sometimes have to water it down to make it easier to feed but other than that it's a hit.
Alisha B.
My puppy loves this!! He is 6 months old so I add a little water to his food, let it sit for a couple minutes so it is not too hard for him to eat. This way he won’t get used to his wet food and as he grows older he will be able to eat adult dog food as well!
Danielle V.
Bakersfield, CA
We bought this for our German Shepard who is 8 months old. So far she is loving it and she hasn’t had any tummy issues while switching over to this grain free food. They say German Shepard’s have sensitive stomachs so this is a good one if your puppy or dog has sensitive stomachs. I would recommend it is a little on the pricey side but the bag is big and it will last.
Alyssa L.
Fayetteville, NC
My puppy absolutely loves this food! I get the regular puppy one but have used large breed for her and she was fine.

Looking for your answer?