Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesSimply Nourish
Simply Nourish Large Breed Adult Dog Food - Natural, Grain Free, Chicken, Peas & Potatoes

by Simply Nourish

Simply Nourish Chicken with Peas & Potatoes Recipe Grain Free Large Breed Adult Dog Food is packed with nutrients such as natural sources of glucosamine & chondroitin to support hip & joint health. Feed your dog's well-being and support his overall health with this delicious dry blend.

Key Benefits:

Real deboned chicken is the #1 ingredient
No grains or glutens
Free of artificial colors, flavors or preservatives

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Simply Nourish® Large Breed Adult Dog Food - Natural, Grain Free, Chicken, Peas & Potatoes!
Becca W.
Simply Nourish® Large Breed Adult Dog Food - Natural, Grain Free, Chicken, Peas & Potatoes uploaded by Becca W.
Purchased at: PetSmart
I received this complimentary from influenster ..definitely an amazing food for my dogs they are pretty picky when it comes to their dog food and I think it was gone in about 5 minutes if that. as far as packaging I like that the top you can re close and as far as pricing it is very steep but being that is grain-free I expected it was going to be more expensive than most. so with quality I expect a pricier dog food. I would absolutely recommend this for anyone especially somebody that has picky eaters. so go grab you some!!
Karley L.
Strasburg, VA
Simply Nourish® Large Breed Adult Dog Food - Natural, Grain Free, Chicken, Peas & Potatoes uploaded by Karley L.
Seems like a great bag of dog food however my rott is so picky and wouldn’t eat it. Will try again another day to see if she will eat it.
Darci U.
Simply Nourish® Large Breed Adult Dog Food - Natural, Grain Free, Chicken, Peas & Potatoes uploaded by Darci U.
Love this dog food. It is easy on their stomachs. It didn't even require any transition time from the last dog food we had. I just wish it was cheaper, I have 2 large dogs, it isn't going to last long with them. I have a 5 year old border collie/golden retriever & a 1 year old chocolate lab. They both love it.
Gina G.
Spartanburg, SC
Our 3 Labradors went crazy for the Simply Nourish duck flavored dog food we were provided with. They showed great interest as soon as the bag was opened. I really think this is a great grain free dog food with large amounts of meat as well as vegetables and vitamins. Thank you for making such a wonderful food!!
Sierra A.
Ames, IA
I was pleasantly surprised by this product, as was my pooch. I have a very large great swiss mountain dog, who is very picky. He LOVED this food. I was very impressed with the size of bag I was able to get, I was expecting a smaller bag just to try! I recommend:) only downfall for me was had to travel over an hour to go to petsmart to use the coupon to get it!
Rachel M.
Ames, IA
Simply Nourish dog food is my favorite to feed my dog! While it is not the cheapest food you can find, it’s not overly pricey. What you do pay is because the quality of this food is so high!
Holley C.
Menifee, CA
They were gone! I gave them to my dogs and never saw them again. I have no cons. They loved them!! Def recommend!
Kailey S.
Dallas, NC
At the time we go the box I needed to buy more puppy food so it worked out great !! He absolutely loved this food! He likes it more than the previous food he had. I would definitely recommend but only if you want to spend almost 60 dollars on dog food!
Brandie J.
both of my large dogs loved this. Both are pretty big chewers and one lasted about 20 minutes the other over an hour. No weird digestive issues after eating and it did seem to clean the bulldogs teeth
Vanessa L.
Visalia, CA
Simply Nourish® Large Breed Adult Dog Food - Natural, Grain Free, Chicken, Peas & Potatoes uploaded by Vanessa L.
My yellow labs loved these yummy treats! I received them in the peanut butter flavor and my dogs devoured them completely. Not too hard to where they hurt their teeth either!

Looking for your answer?