Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat FoodSimply Nourish
Simply Nourish Kitten Food - Natural, Chicken & Brown Rice

Simply Nourish® Kitten Food - Natural, Chicken & Brown Rice

by Simply Nourish

Simply Nourish Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Kitten Food was created to meet the specific nutritional needs of kittens. This delicious dry blend is packed with nutrients such as DHA to help support healthy brain and eye development.

Key Benefits:

Real deboned chicken is the #1 ingredient
Made with whole grains
Free of artificial colors, flavors or preservatives

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Simply Nourish® Kitten Food - Natural, Chicken & Brown Rice!
Alexia A.
Jb Mdl, NJ
Simply Nourish® Kitten Food - Natural, Chicken & Brown Rice uploaded by Alexia A.
My kitten really loves this food. I mix mine to start to transition her to solid foods and it’s working very well. She thinks it’s yummy and it’s healthy for her. I 100% recommend this wet food.
Trista N.
Ormond Beach, FL
Simply Nourish® Kitten Food - Natural, Chicken & Brown Rice uploaded by Trista N.
My kitty usually lets her dry food sit all day but this one she gobbled up! I love the main ingredients is chicken and feel good knowing I'm giving her the best! I would definitely recommend this product to other cat Moms!
brittany G.
Summersville, WV
Simply Nourish® Kitten Food - Natural, Chicken & Brown Rice uploaded by brittany G.
This wet kitten food was amazing and my kitten absolutely went crazy for it! It seemed to be gentle on her tummy and no problems whatsoever. Will purchase in the future.
Maya F.
Buffalo, NY
My kitten was also so excited to try this food. He prefers dry food to wet food so excited when I saw this coupon in the bag as well. I will deathly start buying this more often
Andrew H.
i found out about this product from a cat lovers site and they said it was the best formula for growing kittens and i have to say I AGREE. my cat loves it and she has definitely shown a difference in temperament (more active and more loving to be honest) the price is affordable as well. at petsmart a 3lb bag will only cost you just under 20 dollars. the ingredients list wont leave you confused with weird chemical elements and by products. totally awesome
Emma F.
Cary, NC
Soon to be 1 yo kitty was and is still on simply nourish. Love it! Although she isn’t a fan of the salmon variety. Chicken is a go for her though
Elaine L.
Duluth, GA
Cats seems to really like this. It has good ingredients. It doesn't smell horrible, and it has a nice zip closure.
Andrei H.
Riverside, CA
My cat loves this! All of the simply nourish items I have tried haven’t failed me! I have really tried to learn about good brands for my kitten and I appreciate what this brand has to offer! You won’t be disappointed!
Jaylynn S.
California
The best kitten food! We used this kitten food for all 3 of my cats when they were kittens. When we recently got 3rd cat kitten our other two adult cats would come and get the kitten food lol they loved it! Definitely would recommend!
Madi V.
Tampa
My cat, Simba, is in love with this food, Its made his coat shinier and its gone within a couple minutes. He is a very picky eater usually so this is a huge plus. Plus, the food is not super costly and you get a big bang for your buck. I recommend this to all first time cat owners.

Looking for your answer?