Simply Nourish Chicken Stew Canned Cat Food

by Simply Nourish

Simply Nourish Chicken Stew Canned Cat Food is a great, all-natural source of nutrition for your kitty. Theres plenty of chicken to get those kitty jaws moving!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Simply Nourish Chicken Stew Canned Cat Food!
amanda V.
Brookville, IN
Simply Nourish Chicken Stew Canned Cat Food uploaded by amanda V.
Purchased at: PetSmart
My newly rescued kitten Love's this chicken stew! The first ingredient is water but then you have chicken, carrots, tomatoes and several others. It is a grain-free which is a big bonus! You can actually see the real chicken stew in the can and can even see the vegetables! It even comes with a plastic cover for your food if your kitten does not finish at all. I want nothing but the best for my kitten and I truly believe this is a very good quality! I would highly recommend it!
Heather H.
The price is a bit steep for such a small can, but the quality is certainly there. None of my cats have had tummy problems while eating this and they absolutely love it! After using the dry food, I knew this was a good buy. Even my senior baby comes running when she hears the can. I have nothing bad to say, I’d just like it to come in a larger size for the same price.
Shelby S.
Buellton, CA
Ive given my cat wet food each night at dinner for his whole life. Simply nourish has a can specific to kittens and then options for adults. The cans are small and I don’t feel like food is wasted. My cat literally begs for his wet food each night. He loves all of the flavors and scarfs it down (you’d think I only feed him once a day, haha). Highly recommend. There are grain free options, which is important to me.
Tashia D.
Greenfield, CA
I like the switch up the flavor for my cats sometimes and get the chicken and duck stew. The normally get the regular chicken stew but sometimes they will be adventurous and eat some duck products. Like the other flavor the quality is great looks like real shredded meat and has a convenient lid for storage if you need it. Great product.
Tashia D.
Greenfield, CA
Looks like real people food but for my kitties. They always enjoy it and they even eat their veggies! Nice small cans so I don’t have to worry about sealing up the container or over feeding them but at the same time it does come with a lid if you have one delicate eater. I don’t feed them wet food often but for reward time they know what’s coming.
Kelly K.
Elk Grove Vlg, IL
My cats love this food! This is a nice difference from the regular page. This food has actual chunks of vegetables as well.
Amy L.
Vista, CA
I have two cats who eat this food. One devours it, and the other one like to drink and lick just the broth. But the other cat is more than happy to finish the rest of the food.
Shauna S.
This is my fat cats favorite.. if he could eat this everyday he would.. I like that he loves it because it has veggies and real chunks of chicken and I feel like he is getting good stuff instead of junk
Hunida Y.
Las Vegas, NV
My cats love this stuff! They eat it up so fast. The first ingredients are real meat. I love it, they love it. Simply Nourish is cat-mom approved.
Soupeara B.
At first I got my picky cat to eat the tuna and potato stew from this line (which she finished completely). Then I moved onto this flavour and boy did she love this one even more. Maybe because it was chicken and chicken is one of her favourite foods but now I have something I can feed my picky furry feline and it feels good. A bit on the pricey side so if you manage to get it on sale, do it!!

Looking for your answer?