Simply Nourish® Bone Broth - Natural

by Simply Nourish

Simply Nourish Chicken Flavor Bone Broth is made with only the simplest, most wholesome ingredients to appeal to the most finicky of dogs. When added to kibble, Simply Nourish bone broth helps encourage reluctant eaters to eat more. It's just one more way this product is designed to Simply Nourish.

Key Benefits: Great for finicky dogs

Have any of your dogs tried this yet? I have a 2 year old husky and sometimes her leg hurts for no reason. Someone told me huskies tend to get arthritis throughout the years.?
Start your review of Simply Nourish® Bone Broth - Natural!
Victoria M.
Sauquoit, NY
Simply Nourish® Bone Broth - Natural uploaded by Victoria M.
My dog enjoyed this with his food but it made him extremely gassy. I will not be purchasing for this reason.
Jacy H.
Mcfarland, WI
Our dog really likes this food. He has a really nice coat and has maintained a healthy weight. Keeps his teeth clean too.
Rebecca G.
My dogs are pretty finicky when it comes to their dog food so I wasn’t sure what to expect. My dogs took a sniff and ate it so fast then walked to the garbage as if they were telling me to run and buy some more .
Michelle G.
Statesboro, GA
My dogs LOVE this bone broth! They goes nuts each time we bring it out of the refrigerator. We pour some over their dry food and they devour it!
Allison G.
Omaha, NE
This was good to give my dog on its own but once I put it on his food he didn’t like it much and wouldn’t eat it.
Brittney S.
Dacula, GA
The dogs loved it so much. They are two Rottweilers and love their food! Would definitely recommend it
Erin S.
Greenville, NC
Simply Nourish® Bone Broth - Natural uploaded by Erin S.
My dogs really like the flavor of this, sometimes they don’t want just plain food and pouring this over their food did the trick!