BY SIMPLY NATURE #4 in Coconut Oil

• Anyone else use coconut oil to remove their makeup? It wo...3 Answers
  • Is this product good for whitening teeth and detoxing you...3 Answers
Ana V.
illinois
I have been using this exact coconut oil for about 2 years now..
1- Dry skin
I get very dry skin when it comes to winter/cold season i used to use this daily after the shower but i after a good 3 month it started to make my skin dry and itchy so i stop using it every day and that when away. It makes my skin very soft and gives me a beautiful glow and gets rid of pimples.

2-Hair
I use it on my hair once or twice every month i leave it on for about an hour before i get in the shower:) it helps grow my hair soft and silky it makes it fall less.

3-pregnancy
I noticed coconut oil helps reduce itchy skin better than cocoa butter did and moisture my belly & helps with stretch marks too.

4-cooking
I also like to use it for cooking its a great replacement for canola oil & butter. Gives food a great taste.

5-makeup remover.
Perfect and very easy to remove your makeup while moisturizing your face at the same time..

6- Teeth whiting
I recently find out it helps to whiten your teeth
I usually brush my teeth first with my normal toothpaste then i use a different toothbrush to brush my teeth with coconut oil or you can do it like a mouthwash. So far its doing its magic:)Simply Nature Unrefined Cold-Pressed Virgin Coconut Oil
harlot e.
St Petersburg, FL
Simply Nature Unrefined Cold-Pressed Virgin Coconut Oil is, in my opinion, the best coconut oil on the shelves! As a work-at-home mom cost is always a factor when shopping and Simply Nature comes thru again. High quality product that's easy on the budget! I love it when cooking for my family(great alternative to butter in recipes) and as part of my everyday beauty routine(it's great as a moisturizer and has a light coconut smell).
Bridget Y.
Snow Camp, NC
I love coconut oil! The way I started using it is I use it to take my makeup off and it works wonders! It takes it all right off! But now I still use it for makeup remover and we use it in our cooking some too cause it’s supposed to be healthier for you. The taste is nice and the smell is nice. I also put it in my bath to make my skin silky smooth. If you haven’t tried coconut in anyway shape or form, you need to!
Nada T.
I LOVE this coconut oil. I honestly have used it in my stirfry and it tastes delicious! Also, I have actually added a teaspoon of coconut oil to my coffee and OH MY WORD, my life has changed. I honestly would like to use this as a makeup remover next as it may be better for my skin than wipes that can sometimes irritate my skin. This coconut oil gets an A+ from me for overall quality and affordability.
Preeti S.
Montgomery, AL
I usually use this to deep condition my hair once on 2 weeks. It nourishes the hair and makes it silky and soft. It can also be used for cooking, Coming from a South Asian background, I have seen a lot of recipes made in ccoconut oil. Tastes and smells great!!!
Tiffany B.
Miramar, FL
This product is a staple in my bathroom. I use it for my hair, skin, and teeth and it works wonders. This brand is a lot cheaper than all other coconut oils as well.
Leana B.
Wichita
Great for any diy face mask, hair mask or even lip scrub. So versatile, very affordable and extremely moisturizing. And last for a very long time. Definitely recommend trying any diy mask with this coconut oil. Or even use for cooking , 5 stars love it
Sharonda T.
I really like this product because although it says that it is cooking oil but it also says clearly on the bottle that it can be used directly on the skin and on the hair. So what I did was I bought some of the small cosmetic containers and place them in there for makeup removal. What I also did was use this on my skin when ever I feel like my skin needs a bit more moisture. A few weeks again I made garlic chicken with this and the taste was so much better than using olive or vegetable oil. Great! Great!
Guadalupe T.
By far the best coconut oil I used tbh, and it can be used for many purposes but I mainly use it for my hair and as a lotion because it’s really good for those types of purposes as well as cooking. I’m overall satisfied with this bc it really works for me and will work for everyone 💖💖Simply Nature Unrefined Cold-Pressed Virgin Coconut Oil
Angie H.
Fairview Hts, IL
Love this.  Quality without the high price.  I use this for not only cooking but also as a daily supplement for my family and my pets as well.  It helped my Furbaby who was losing hair from allergies get her hair back.  Coat is shiny and thick now and she no longer scratches all the time.
Maira Alejandra M.
Silver spring , MD
How do you use this product ?
Brittany H.
N Huntingdon, PA
How does this product compare to other coconut oils?
Memory L.
Minneapolis, MN
What does everyone use to get this off of their skin? Sometimes, soap doesn't do it!
Teresa C.
Bonneau
Is this product good for whitening teeth and detoxing your body
Dayna H.
Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire
Anyone else use coconut oil to remove their makeup? It works soooo well! It's great for stubborn mascara, lippy and foundation! I'll then use face wash to scrub away the remnants. Simply Nature Unrefined Cold-Pressed Virgin Coconut Oil