BY SIMPLY NATURE #7 in Coconut Oil

• Anyone else use coconut oil to remove their makeup? It wo...3 Answers
  • Is this product good for whitening teeth and detoxing you...3 Answers
harlot e.
St Petersburg, FL
Simply Nature Unrefined Cold-Pressed Virgin Coconut Oil is, in my opinion, the best coconut oil on the shelves! As a work-at-home mom cost is always a factor when shopping and Simply Nature comes thru again. High quality product that's easy on the budget! I love it when cooking for my family(great alternative to butter in recipes) and as part of my everyday beauty routine(it's great as a moisturizer and has a light coconut smell).
Bridget Y.
I love coconut oil! The way I started using it is I use it to take my makeup off and it works wonders! It takes it all right off! But now I still use it for makeup remover and we use it in our cooking some too cause it’s supposed to be healthier for you. The taste is nice and the smell is nice. I also put it in my bath to make my skin silky smooth. If you haven’t tried coconut in anyway shape or form, you need to!
Nada T.
I LOVE this coconut oil. I honestly have used it in my stirfry and it tastes delicious! Also, I have actually added a teaspoon of coconut oil to my coffee and OH MY WORD, my life has changed. I honestly would like to use this as a makeup remover next as it may be better for my skin than wipes that can sometimes irritate my skin. This coconut oil gets an A+ from me for overall quality and affordability.
Preeti S.
Wetumpka, AL
I usually use this to deep condition my hair once on 2 weeks. It nourishes the hair and makes it silky and soft. It can also be used for cooking, Coming from a South Asian background, I have seen a lot of recipes made in ccoconut oil. Tastes and smells great!!!
Stephanie M.
l ♥ this Coconut oil.
For Softer Manageable Frizz Less Curls
1. Wash hair with Shampoo
2. Apply Coconut Oil throughout whole hair using your fingers or Wide tooth comb.
3. Put on a shower cap or Plastic bag over hair. Set timer for 15 to 20 mins.
4.Wash out coconut oil with warm water. Leave in some if you like.
5.Style as Desire.
Kaitlyn M.
Cottonwood Falls
I love this specific brand of coconut oil! I use coconut oil for oil pulling (and like 100 other things) every morning but this one seems to taste the best! It also doesn't seem to get as clumpy as some other brands I've tried before, which makes it easier to cook/bake with.
Becky L.
Akron, OH
Simply Natural coconut oil is great. I use it instead of butter a lot and the flavor doesn’t carry over into the food. It’s perfect for pooping popcorn and frying up homemade chicken nuggets. I always buy this brand because of the price and I know it gets the job done.
Tiffany B.
Miramar, FL
This product is a staple in my bathroom. I use it for my hair, skin, and teeth and it works wonders. This brand is a lot cheaper than all other coconut oils as well.
Amanda J.
I use coconut oil for a lot of things... oil pulling, taking off my makeup, etc. This is a great coconut oil and I’ve been using it for several years. It’s great to use to remove stubborn eye makeup. It melts the makeup right off. I highly recommend this coconut oil.
Sharonda T.
I really like this product because although it says that it is cooking oil but it also says clearly on the bottle that it can be used directly on the skin and on the hair. So what I did was I bought some of the small cosmetic containers and place them in there for makeup removal. What I also did was use this on my skin when ever I feel like my skin needs a bit more moisture. A few weeks again I made garlic chicken with this and the taste was so much better than using olive or vegetable oil. Great! Great!
Brittany H.
Washington, PA
How does this product compare to other coconut oils?
Maira Alejandra M.
Silver spring, MD
How do you use this product ?
Dayna H.
Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire
Anyone else use coconut oil to remove their makeup? It works soooo well! It's great for stubborn mascara, lippy and foundation! I'll then use face wash to scrub away the remnants. Simply Nature Unrefined Cold-Pressed Virgin Coconut Oil
memory l.
Minneapolis, MN
What does everyone use to get this off of their skin? Sometimes, soap doesn't do it!
Teresa C.
Bonneau
Is this product good for whitening teeth and detoxing your body