GroceryPantrySimply Nature
Unrefined Cold-Pressed Virgin Coconut Oil

Simply Nature Unrefined Cold-Pressed Virgin Coconut Oil

Why would you buy your coconut oil anywhere else?
What do you use this oil in most often?
How much does this cost in stores?
Start your review of Simply Nature Unrefined Cold-Pressed Virgin Coconut Oil!
How would you rate this product?
Noora A.
Bronx, NY
Simply Nature Unrefined Cold-Pressed Virgin Coconut Oil uploaded by Noora A.
Best thing on earth, the question would what I doent use it on ... I use coconut oil for every thing so many home remedies love the smell and its diversity as long as its unrefined its A blessing.
Monesia M.
Smyrna, GA
Simply Nature Unrefined Cold-Pressed Virgin Coconut Oil uploaded by Monesia M.
Purchased at: Publix
I use this coconut oil in pretty much everything I’m cooking. It smells and tastes amazing. I’m lunge obsessed with coconuts, being from the islands and what not. I definitely recommend this. This jar lasts a decent amount of time as well.
Constance  C.
Durham, NC
Simply Nature Unrefined Cold-Pressed Virgin Coconut Oil uploaded by Constance  C.
ALDI For both cooking AND make up removal. One jar in the kitchen-one jar in the bathroom! #loveAldi
Yubelkis W.
Raleigh, NC
Simply Nature Unrefined Cold-Pressed Virgin Coconut Oil uploaded by Yubelkis W.
I literally use this for everything. As a lotion for ashy skin. On my kids and my hair for moisture and growth. To remove eye makeup / mascara. I buy it at Aldi and highly recommend it. So much use for a great price .
Shelby J.
Westerville, OH
I buy this exclusively from Aldi / ALDI since it’s their brand of products and we love it. I was buying them in plastic jars from the dollar store and knew I wasn’t getting this quality of a product. We use this as hair and beard masks, we use it to treat our mouths with a process called “teeth pulling”. Sounds intense but really it helps strengthen your teeth and gums. It’s naturally antibacterial and antimicrobial and helps with enamel health. You can use it on your skin and it’s great to use after a shower and after shaving any part of your body.
Tyler S.
Joplin, MO
Simply Nature Unrefined Cold-Pressed Virgin Coconut Oil uploaded by Tyler S.
This coconut oil is the best that I've had. It's unrefined which is very important, and it has had so many uses! I use it daily for cooking in place of vegetable and olive oil, use it for moisturizer, makeup remover for my fiancé, homemade toothpaste, etc. One of the most useful products I've ever used, and SimplyNature brand is my go to every time, it's the best buy for the price and awesome quality. Would definitely recommend to everyone.
Char F.
1,734 reviews
I honestly don’t know what you CAN’T use coconut oil on. I have a jar in almost every room of my house. I went through it by the week when my son was a baby. I put it in his baths (still do) and I used it as diaper rash ointment. I also use it for cooking, eczema flares, hair masks, skin... it’s a miracle oil.
Sabrina O.
Pembroke Pines, FL
Simply Nature Unrefined Cold-Pressed Virgin Coconut Oil uploaded by Sabrina O.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is amazing!! I use it sometimes on the tips of my hair for hydration or on my legs after I shave. It smells sooo good, obviously, and your skin really absorbs it. I love that it’s organic so I don’t have to worry about no harsh chemicals on my body. Totally recommend. Coconut oil can be used for anything.
Daniela C.
Altamonte Springs , FL
Simply Nature Unrefined Cold-Pressed Virgin Coconut Oil uploaded by Daniela C.
Simply Nature Unrefined Cold-Pressed Virgin Coconut Oil uploaded by Daniela C.
ok, today I want to tell you about this product! I've been using it for a year, at least once a week, it really hydrates my hair better than any other product, my hair is super dry and the truth is another when I use this! I put it in the night and I sleep with the oil put on my hair, in the morning I wash it normally and the brightness it provides is something else, I love it! I buy this in ALDI
Jeanette A.
Milwaukee, WI
I've heard over and over the benefits is using coconut oil, so I had to give it a try. I've been using it on my scalp and on my hands. Leaves my hair and skin super smooth and moisturized. I got this brand at ALDI, Very affordable! Small amounts go a long way.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...