Simply Nature Milled Flax Seed (Milled, 14 oz)

by Simply Nature

Milled Flax Seed is a great addition to any smoothie, beverage, yogurt, cereal, and more! One serving of Simply Nature Milled Flax Seed adds 6 Grams of Protein, and 8 Grams of Fiber per serving!

Milled Flax Seed; 6 Grams of Protein Per Serving; 8 Grams of Fiber Per Serving; Great addition to smoothies and oatmeal!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Simply Nature Milled Flax Seed (Milled, 14 oz)!
April  K.
Virginia Bch, VA
Simply Nature Milled Flax Seed (Milled, 14 oz) uploaded by April  K.
I bought these since I am trying to get healthier and the price is perfect! Why spend a fortune at a fancy natural store when you can get the same product at ALDIs. Can’t wait to add them to my smoothies and yogurts
Tia M.
I have a hard time getting fiber in my diet so i like to use this, ill mix it in with my smoothies, in oatmeal or scrambled eggs. It does change the texture of your eggs but i just ignore it. It doesn't dissolve so i wouldn't recommend putting it in juice or water, but its fine when you make a smoothie.

Looking for your answer?