BY SIMPLY BEVERAGES

Refreshingly Great Taste

What happens when you mix real cranberry, strawberry, blueberry and raspberry juices? Take a sip of Simply Mixed Berry Juice Drink and find out for yourself. It’s all-natural refreshment at its finest. Never any added preservatives, colors or artificial flavors.

Eriona W.
Beaumont, TX
Personally I’m not a big fan of pulp in my drinks HOWEVER the taste quickly allows you to get over the texture. Not only is it delicious it’s healthy so you’ll have no regrets buying it. It quickly became a family favorite.
Robin T.
Ogden, UT
The only thing I don't like about this product is that it's expensive. I wish it was cheaper. I buy it on sale and recently there have been coupons for it. I love the taste, I love the packaging. It's classy, while still being safe in case it falls on the floor. I really like the different flavors they offer.
Megan L.
W Lafayette, IN
My family and I can't get enough of this juice.  We will go through about 1-1 1/2 bottles per week!  It is highly addicting and better than soda!  I will warn that it is very sugary but a much better option than soda.  We have just recently starting purchasing this and will continue to!
Jessica B.
Bowling Green
One of my favorite juices that does not contain any type of citrus! I love the container because it's much nicer than containers such as Minute Maid and gallon jugs. The only negative in my opinion is the fact the bottom of the container can collect thicker portions of the juice.
Chela W.
Austin, TX
I LOVE this stuff. It's refreshing and perfect when you want something sweet but not carbonated. It's affordable and comes in the signature "Simply" bottle. To me, it's a step up from Dole / Welch's.
Alexis G.
Marysville, PA
I tried Simply Mixed Berry Juice while grocery shopping at Walmart. I was pleasantly surprised to find that it packed immense flavor of real fruit juice. This was my first time trying Simply Mixed Berry Juice and I was very pleased! Since trying the Mixed Berry, I have recommended it to a number of family and friends.
Pamela G.
Reseda, CA
Im not a bottle juice person, i love freshly made juices, but when i tried this one, i just loved it!! It tastes so natural, in some of them you can taste the pulp and i love that! It is too sweet for me, but its because im used to always watering down most of my juices! But overall, this juice is amazing!!
Nakole86 J.
Las Vegas, NV
I love, love, love this juice!! The whole Simply juice line is amazing. The flavors are so rich and amazing even when mixed with alcohol. In my opinion is affordable and definitely worth buying. Found at most grocery store in the refrigerator area.
Kristi R.
Cincinnati, OH
This is my absolute most favorite juice. Lately, I have to travel to other stores to get it, and I do, because I love it so much. It's not as sweet as fruit punch, not as tangy as other fruit juices. For the price, you can't beat it. I buy it every single week because I love it.
Kara F.
Elk city, OK
Does it have any added sugars?