BY SIMPLY MAC

Laurie V.
Appleton, WI
We purchased this for my mother in law for her mac laptop as she is a nurse and additionally heads the non profit unit program. She likes the size and the color was perfect,it wasn't bright and looked professional; it's held up well and it was a reasonable price for a durable product.
Hajera C.
Super nice!! Bought this for my mom. She didn't want anything too bulky, so we opted for this sleeve. It's not too small but at the same time, definitely not bulky either. It's honestly the perfect size!
Katy A.
Doral, FL
So happy with this purchase, this is a pretty good laptop sleeve! The size is great, it is not too big or too small, just fits like a glove. The material of the case is nice, well made, slim but protective. It's thin enough to put in my suitcases to give the computer a little extra protection and to protect it from scratches when I am traveling. Meanwhile the color exactly as pictured. Good product, I would recommend it to everyone and might order again!
Lucia H.
Awesome!! It's not bulky or heavy feeling even ounces filled up. Love taking it in the road with me it comes in handy for sure.