Simply Limeade

by Simply

Simply Limeade

In your opinion, what would be the best liquor to mix this with? (include a brand of liquor if you have a favorite!)
Start your review of Simply Limeade!
Mitch C.
Minneapolis, MN
Simply Limeade uploaded by Mitch C.
Purchased at: Target
So refreshing and is perfect for a hot summer day! Perfectly tart with that sweet aftertaste and really is like it was homemade! I also like how it’s easy to find, only a few dollars, and impresses people at get togethers thinking it is made from scratch! I like drinking this in a wine glass so it feels like a fancy cocktail without the booze!
Michelle S.
Out of all the lemonades in the world this is by far the best. I love this and so does my whole family. It's wonderfully light and refreshing. Great for a summers day or a nice spring BBQ.
Khloe Z.
Delicious and refreshing during a hot day. It tastes good, not too sweet but not too tart. If I could change one thing, it would be the packaging from plastic to a eco friendly alternative
Ryan K.
Clermont, FL
I really enjoy this drink as a quick thirst quencher. It's very refreshingly tart and sweet at the same time. It definitely tastes like it was made fresh
Lucy H.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Simply Limeade uploaded by Lucy H.
Purchased at: Target
The Simply lemonades I love this one especially for the summer time. it is very refreshing. . I would not recommend.
Megan D.
This is my husband's favorite. Unfortunately it's getting harder and harder for me to find it in stores. Limeade is great, sweet but tangy, like sprite but not really.
Raul R.
San Antonio, TX
I'm absolutely in love with this lemonade! So good and refreshing. It is a bit sour so it could be better but it's not something that is too noticable. I do highly recommend others to try this drink. Will definitely be buying again in the future.
member-ca4b0
This is my favorite drink and guilty pleasure. Its refreshingly sweet but has a nice bit of tartness to it that makes it perfect. I highly recommend.
Amanda H.
Martinsburg, WV
Purchased at: Target
Simply limeade is awesome! My husband and I throughly enjoy this beverage! It’s perfect for any time of day or night! It’s very refreshing and so real and natural! We recommend it, give it a chance! We keep buying it because it’s that great!
Johana  M.
Bound Brook, NJ
Purchased at: Target
This lemonade was incredibly refreshing. this option was balanced with some serious lemon tartness. I also found this option tasted the freshest of them all—likely thanks to the fresh lemon.