Simply Lemonade® with Strawberry Juice uploaded by Kennedy N.Simply Lemonade® with Strawberry Juice uploaded by Marly H.Simply Lemonade® with Strawberry Juice uploaded by Marly H.

BY SIMPLY BEVERAGES #69 in Lemonade

A Fresh Taste Experience

Simply Lemonade with Strawberry combines the refreshing taste of Simply Lemonade with sweet strawberries, resulting in delicious and all natural refreshment.

• Do you prefer this over the regular lemonade?4 Answers
Kimberly J.
Mt. Pleasant, MI
I still remember the first time I tried this. I don't keep it in my home all the time because I'm concerned about the effect of juice of any kind on my blood sugar, but when I do buy it as a treat, this is one of my top 5 I would consider! It's light and refreshing, basically it's exactly what I want in a summer lemonade. I love it, and I love that the ingredients are so simple. I don't have children but someday when I do, this would be something I would feel safe giving them, knowing there is not a bunch of junk in the ingredient list.
Tiffany L.
Ocala, FL
When I first took my sip of this lemonade it was like a party in my mouth. It is very refreshing The Taste is a very Vibrance with the strawberry taste and the lemonade taste is just delicious I could drink a cup of this everyday. This will go very well with mixing it with alcohol such as rum or vodka you can make all types of refreshing cocktails with us. This is my new favorite lemonade from Simply lemonade.
Kennedy N.
Plano, TX
This is a super fresh lemonade, by far my favorite brand and it is usually only two dollars. I love how natural it is. The strawberry and regular are a little more sour. I prefer the raspberry, blueberry or mango myself.
Kayla J.
Corning, NY
I find it hard to find this in stores, but have luckily found 2 stores to carry it! It is amazing and I literally crave it when I run out! I could drink it all day long! It’s a little less than $3, but 100% worth the buy! You can’t go wrong with this delicious drink.
Rockea J.
Bridgeport , CT
Omg this juice is freaking amazing it really does taste so good that I want everyone to go out buy and try it was just about 4$ but worth every penny u can taste the lemonade and the strawberry flavor it also makes a good mix with some vodka
Shelby S.
Rantoul, IL
I cannot get enough of this simply strawberry lemonade. It does not taste artificial or sour like other products. It is very flavorful, refreshing and is almost addicting. I recommend others to try this product!
Caro L.
Omg! This is my favorite lemonade! I love the raspberry flavor as well but the strawberry is the best. Perfect tart and sweet taste. I buy at Target. Only grocery store I can find it when it's in stock.
Kayla F.
Hollywood, FL
I really love the simply lemonade brand! It really is so delicious. I love the strawberry flavored one because it gives it that extra flavor that just makes the lemonade taste amazing.
Kirsten B.
Riverside , CA
I love all of their lemonade but the strawberry and raspberry are my favorite! It does not taste artificial like most pink lemonades, it tastes like real strawberries
Aujha A.
Denver, CO
Has anyone else never noticed that strawberry Simply Lemonade wasn't a thing? Well, whether you noticed or not, it is now a thing. The strawberry lemonade is vey similar to the rest of the Lemonade line, tasting more tart than sweet. The only difference is the pink coloring and the addition of artificial strawberry flavor. It tastes exactly like we all expected a strawberry Simply Lemonade to taste.

This doesn't change the fact that we will all be buying out the stores to get our strawberry fix for $2. The juice can be found at any grocery store where other Simply Lemonade products are sold, as well as in some local convenience stores.
Sisireia S.
Anderson, SC
Do you prefer this over the regular lemonade?