BY SIMPLY BEVERAGES

Simply Lemonade® with Raspberry.

Fresh taste guaranteed.

All natural.

Not from concentrate.

150 calories per bottle. see more...

Nieda W.
Nieda W.
This is THE BEST and a staple on my shopping list and on our home. This exceeded my expectations. This juice has the exact amount of lemonade and raspberry mixed together in to an addictive drink I enjoy all year round. A great buy and you will not be disappointed.
Cassidy S.
Cassidy S.
My favorite lemonade ever! I used to crave this when I was pregnant this year and would go through one of these a week. Love Simply & their products!
Chelsea G.
Chelsea G.
Weirton, WV
This is my favorite simply product! Buy it all the time, tastes tart yet sweet, doesn't taste fake like a lot of other raspberry lemonades!
brenda r.
brenda r.
I love this lemonade. It's organic and tastes great. I drink when I crave something sweet, I love it
Heather J.
Heather J.
Mckinney, TX
Great for on the go, low sodium and fats... But very still high in calories and sugars!
Amber W.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
One of my favorite beverages and favorite lemonades as well. It is a decent price. Must stay refrigerated. Frequent buyers. I recommend this to any lemonade or fruit juice lovers lacking diet restrictions.
Cheyenne R.
Cheyenne R.
I usually buy the bigger containers! I love juice so does my dog so I'll put them in some ice cube trays or popsicle trays and make some to cool down! Tastes amazing and worth the buy! I am going to the store in the next few days and this is for sure already on my grocery list!
Sam S.
Sam S.
I am.usually not a person who drinks a flavored lemonade or tea but drinking this delectable juice was fate. The raspberry is such a perfect addition to the perfectly tart lemonade. Thirst quenching yet leaving you wanting more. Would definitely recommend .
Priscilla R.
Priscilla R.
I kid you not my husband and I love this juice it's all natural and it's so affordable I love how simple the packaging is buy in all honesty the flavor is just perfection it taste even better when you're drinking this on a hot sunny day
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
I experience so much nostalgia when I drink this juice since I consumed so much of it in college. It's a really great taste on its own or mixed into other juices or drinks. The raspberry flavor is a great complement to the lemon.