Simply Lemonade with Raspberry uploaded by Mary M.Simply Lemonade with Raspberry uploaded by Mary M.

BY SIMPLY BEVERAGES #14 in Lemonade

Simply Lemonade® with Raspberry.
Fresh taste.
Guaranteed.
All natural.
Not from concentrate.
110 calories per 8 fl oz serving.
2.63 L (2.7 qt) 89 fl oz. see more...

• Has anyone tried to make this yourself? If I could find raspberr...2 Answers
  • "You can't get much better than that!" in 1 review
  • "It's really good with Raspberry or Strawberry Stoli." in 1 review
Mariana H.
Daytona Beach, FL
This lemonade is my favourite brand found in stores. It has a little bit of pulp in the juice but it isn’t too much. It has a good balance of sweet and tart flavouring. It’s a good price and when it’s on sale I’ll always buy!
Paola L.
El Paso , TX
I love the flavor of this, but compared to the other flavors in the Simply line it’s not as great. I mean it’s still delicious but my least favorite because it’s on the sweeter side. I do still recommend it though!
Zai I.
Normal, IL
I call this juice my thirst quencher. It’s not sweet but it’s super satisfying. I love freezing it into an Icey. Perfect for a warm day. It even has fresh lemon bits in it!
Kirsten B.
Riverside , CA
This lemonade has to be my favorite of all the flavors they have. It does not last long in my house and that part is painful. I buy a couple of their large bottles every time since they go fast. Pricey as far as lemonade but you get what you pay for.
Melanie N.
Schaumburg, IL
Refreshing, sweet but not too sweet, with just enough tartness that can only be found in fresh lemonade. My husband doesn't like raspberry anything but will drink this
kai f.
This is one of my favorite lemonade because it isn’t too sour but it also isnt really sweet, then adding the raspberry flavor makes it perfect. It tastes the absolute best ice cold but idk what else to say I just love this lemonade
Fran D.
Harrisburg , PA
I don’t buy any other lemonade ex sept for the simply lemonade with raspberry. It does not have that sour taste like normal lemonades do which makes me very happy because I can drink the entire thing without having that sour taste in my mouth
Robert L.
La Crosse, WI
This juice is SIMPLY the best. Isn't that simple. Buy a product and like it like this. Also like and share on Facebook. I heard wiz Khalifa likes lemonade so I like lemonade too. You know what they say " when life hands you lemons just add raspberry"
Kiana A.
Cleveland, OH
Every time I go to the store (and am willing to pay the few dollars more) I get this. Sometimes I am hesitant to buy it because it cost more. You can get a 2 liter of minute maid for a dollar at walmart, but this is work the two or three dollars that it cost. The taste is great, and perfect for the spring/simmer months.
Keyanna ..
Montevallo, AL
Simply Lemonade is one of my favorite drinks. When I want something light and refreshing, I pour a glass of Simply Lemonade. I mostly find it on sale at Publix. I like the balance of raspberry and lemonade and the feeling of the pulp. I will buy this again.
Heather U.
Colfax, NC
Has anyone tried to make this yourself? If I could find raspberry puree I think it would be possible.