BY SIMPLY BEVERAGES #5 in Lemonade

A Fresh Taste Experience

Simply Lemonade with Blueberry combines the refreshing taste of Simply Lemonade with sweet blueberries, resulting in delicious and all natural refreshment.

Simply Lemonade With Blueberry Juice
  • "Probably the best flavor lemonade out of all flavors to me this taste soo refreshing especially after putting it into the freezer and letting it get really slushy " in 1 review
Ambria W.
Oakland
I have always been a fan of fruit flavored lemonades, and this one is by far my favorite.  Blueberry is one of my favorite fruits, along with there simply lemonade is a simply delicious combo.  I never get tired of the taste and I make sure I grab a bottle every time I take a trip to the grocery store. Perfect combination of tart and sweet!
Brittany W.
Loganville, GA
This has to be one of the best store bought flavored lemonades I've ever tried. The blueberry and lemon flavors are so perfectly balanced without overpowering each other or being too strong, just light and refreshing!
Lizbeth N.
Arlington
I love this flavor y’all! It’s the bomb.com any one should purchase at Walmart is where I bought mines from they are in the back by the eggs & milk section! Hope you enjoy! :)
Ely S.
San Diego, CA
I honestly wish I had a glass of this right now! The flavor isn’t super sour like some lemonades can be and the blueberry adds the right amount of sweetness. Whenever these are on sale, I go for this specific flavor as I find it to be the most refreshing.
Amanda M.
Tampa
Love this drink! I never knew lemonade and blueberries mixed so well! Very sweet and refreshing! Though I do only see them at my grocery store so they're not as available as I would like.
Renate M.
Columbia, SC
Anything "Simply" if it is juice it Lemonade or a Tropical punch is fantastic. I'm not a huge Lemonade fan other than mixed with Tea, but this stuff is absolutely delish!
Bianca V.
Sacramento, CA
THIS. STUFF. IS. AMAZING.
Seriously, I tried it for the first time a couple weeks ago and was so pleased with the taste, the price, the sweetness..all PERFECT! To be perfectly honest, the first time I tried it, it was used with pisco (alcohol) and it was heavenly. Also tried it with Svedka strawberry lemonade vodka and the two go together SO well.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
One of my favorite beverages and favorite lemonades as well. It is a decent price. Must stay refrigerated. Frequent buyers. I recommend this to any lemonade or fruit juice lovers lacking diet restrictions. Love the blueberry variety with frozen blueberries in place of ice cubes. It's delicious!
Brittany R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I absolutely love Simply Lemonade. The best part is that it isn't made from concentrate! For all of you that may not know when juices come from concentrate the process of it takes all the fibers and good nutrition out of the fruit and leaves you with leftovers . NOT COOL. So stay healthy, go concentrate free!!
Blythe W.
Joplin, MO
You cannot find a better blueberry lemonade anywhere. Simple Lemonade uses all natural ingredients and you can just taste it. Simply Lemonade with Blueberry is like nothing else. I am so happy Simply came out with this hard to find combination. Simply Lemonade with Blueberry is simply the best thing on the planet
D'Angelic S.
Hague, VA
Does this flavor taste as good as the others do?
Lily A.
What other flavors are out there? Which is your favorite?
Erin R.
Tucson, AZ
Is this a good flavor or is it funky? This is the only flavor I haven't tried yet.
stephanie r.
I've always been a fan of the regular simply lemonade, regular lemonade, but I am very open to fruity sweet drinks. would you buy this over the regular lemonade?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
I want to try this, is it any good?