BY SIMPLY BEVERAGES #4 in Lemonade

A Fresh Taste Experience

Simply Lemonade with Blueberry combines the refreshing taste of Simply Lemonade with sweet blueberries, resulting in delicious and all natural refreshment.

Simply Lemonade With Blueberry Juice
  • "Probably the best flavor lemonade out of all flavors to me this taste soo refreshing especially after putting it into the freezer and letting it get really slushy " in 1 review
Tara F.
Arlington Hts, IL
I love this simply lemonade blueberry. It has a natural flavor with a hint of blueberry. I enjoy making ice cubes in the Summer by adding the lemonade with fresh mint sprigs to keep drinks cold without diluting them. It’s always under $3 and relatively healthy! #influenstereats
Kristen C.
Newark, DE
This is the real lemonade lemonade. It's so good, maybe a bit too concentrated for my liking but I add some water and it's perfect. It's got a great mix of sweet blueberry to tart lemon, actual blueberry seeds and lemon pulp, it's as close to making it from scratch as you can get. I stock up at Target when it's on sale!
Deazhane C.
Portland
This lemonade is ssoooo good . I get this along with their pink lemonade . I love blueberries so to have it in a lemonade is outstanding .My mother likes to use this lemonade as a chaser for her drinks . So as you can see this goes by pretty fast
Brittany W.
Loganville , GA
This has to be one of the best store bought flavored lemonades I've ever tried. The blueberry and lemon flavors are so perfectly balanced without overpowering each other or being too strong, just light and refreshing!
Lizbeth N.
Arlington
I love this flavor y’all! It’s the bomb.com any one should purchase at Walmart is where I bought mines from they are in the back by the eggs & milk section! Hope you enjoy! :)
Amanda M.
Tampa
Love this drink! I never knew lemonade and blueberries mixed so well! Very sweet and refreshing! Though I do only see them at my grocery store so they're not as available as I would like.
Renate M.
111 Elders Pond Cir. Apt.6F Columbia, SC
Anything "Simply" if it is juice it Lemonade or a Tropical punch is fantastic. I'm not a huge Lemonade fan other than mixed with Tea, but this stuff is absolutely delish!
Valerie D.
Anaheim
Omg!!! This is soooo yummy. I love this lemonade. And it is super delicious if you mix it with a sparkling water to cut down on sugar content. Will be buying again.
Bianca V.
Sacramento, CA
THIS. STUFF. IS. AMAZING.
Seriously, I tried it for the first time a couple weeks ago and was so pleased with the taste, the price, the sweetness..all PERFECT! To be perfectly honest, the first time I tried it, it was used with pisco (alcohol) and it was heavenly. Also tried it with Svedka strawberry lemonade vodka and the two go together SO well.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
One of my favorite beverages and favorite lemonades as well. It is a decent price. Must stay refrigerated. Frequent buyers. I recommend this to any lemonade or fruit juice lovers lacking diet restrictions. Love the blueberry variety with frozen blueberries in place of ice cubes. It's delicious!
D'Angelic S.
Hague, VA
Does this flavor taste as good as the others do?
Lily A.
What other flavors are out there? Which is your favorite?
Erin R.
Tucson, AZ
Is this a good flavor or is it funky? This is the only flavor I haven't tried yet.
stephanie r.
I've always been a fan of the regular simply lemonade, regular lemonade, but I am very open to fruity sweet drinks. would you buy this over the regular lemonade?
Alison V.
What is your favorite flavor?