BY SIMPLY BEVERAGES #2 in Lemonade

A Fresh Taste Experience

Lemonade has never looked so delicious! Simply Lemonade with Raspberry combines the refreshing taste of Simply Lemonade with sweet raspberries, resulting in delicious and all natural refreshment.

• Who thinks this is good? Who also thinks it's really sweet?3 Answers
  • Who else likes this4 Answers
  • What's your favorite flavor combo of this brand?5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "This lemonade is kind of on the sour side for my tastebuds but the flavour is still very good =)" in 1 review
Jonnay V.
I actually really love this drink but I feel like I rarely see it, which is sad because it tastes really good! It's a bit similar to a Pink Lemonade taste. This one is perfect because I usually don't like really sour or overly sweet Lemonade, but the raspberry balances out the taste really well. I'd highly recommend this drink to anyone who wants something a bit sweet and highly fruity. It's amazing! Just wish I could see it in stores more often.
Amy R.
Washington DC
This is the ultimate beverage! It’s great by itself. You can mix it with sparkling water to make a mocktail (my nephews love a “lemonade fizz”) and it also mixes very well with alcohol to make an adult drink! It’s got a little bit of pulp in it, but not very much. Most of my guests don’t even notice it. The they combine the lemon and raspberry juices for a perfect balance. Enjoy!
Deazhane C.
Portland
I AM LITERALLY OBESSED WITH THIS LEMONADE .Pink lemonade is my favorite summer time drink . So to have it made with real lemons is like I am at a little kids lemonade stand . You can taste the freshness of the lemons and Even see them at the bottom of the cartoon . This drink as the perfect amount of sweetness and tangyness . I just can't get enough .
Vanessa M.
Simply Lemonade is definitely my favourite brand for lemonade, it doesn’t taste store bought. You notice quality immediately. It is affordable and never disappoints. I recommend Simply lemonade if you haven’t tried already
Sam S.
O Fallon, MO
I'm just going to level with you all here. Anything of the Simply Lemonade® All Natural Juice products are amazing. They are super refreshing and remind me of a homemade lemonade. They don't taste processed or canned. Seriously, you all can't think of a lemonade to get for a party one of these varieties is perfect. The reason I choose this one is that it is my favorite flavor out of all of them. Tart and sweet all at one time, just the way I like it. The cost is a bit more than some of the others out there, but when comparing taste. This one is the best. Hands down, get it when it is on sale and love it until the end of time.
✨🌹IAMLALA🌹✨ M.
Valdosta
To me, this is the best lemonade ever! I would recommend people to try it if they have not already. But, if you are a cheap person then maybe yo need to wait until you get some more money. It is a little pricy but not too too much. I mean like $3 and up. Most people say that, that is too much.
Lauren L.
I am IN LOVE with this raspberry lemonade!! It's my favorite!! I have gotten it from Kroger time and time again to enjoy, especially in the summer to have a cool, refreshing drink to help me beat the heat. It has the perfect tang of flavor with a hint of raspberry! I would recommend to anyone who loves lemonade.
Selina P.
Dallas
I love this lemonade is amazing it is great sometimes I love making Popsicles fruit in them I was just taste so good I love it it’s so sweet and just the right amount and I just love it I would recommend it to anybody and I promise you’ll love it it’s great it’s sweet
Bridget Reed M.
Arlington, VA
Honestly one of the best lemonades I've ever had, I always end up buying several gallons whenever I hit the grocery store! I actually think that this is the best flavor of all the Simply beverages, mainly because there isn't as much pulp as some of the others have. A bit pricy but worth it!
David H.
Westminster, CA
It has this unique taste that other raspberry lemonades don't really have. It's one of my favorite drinks. It goes really well with alcohol, specially Vodka. It also goes well with Italian food. Would recommend it to other over the other flavors.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Is this better than the regular lemonade?
Destiny W.
Detroit, MI
What other flavors do you like?
Karla A.
elizabeth , NJ
I haven't tried this one before is it as good as the lemonade??
Jennifer F.
Decatur, AL
What's your favorite flavor combo of this brand?
Justine M.
I have never had this kind before but I absolutely love their regular lemonade. Is there certain stores that only carry this product?