BY SIMPLY BEVERAGES #1 in Lemonade

A Fresh Taste Experience

Lemonade has never looked so delicious! Simply Lemonade with Raspberry combines the refreshing taste of Simply Lemonade with sweet raspberries, resulting in delicious and all natural refreshment.

• Who thinks this is good? Who also thinks it's really sweet?3 Answers
  • Who else likes this4 Answers
  • What's your favorite flavor combo of this brand?5 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "This lemonade is kind of on the sour side for my tastebuds but the flavour is still very good =)" in 1 review
Jonnay V.
I actually really love this drink but I feel like I rarely see it, which is sad because it tastes really good! It's a bit similar to a Pink Lemonade taste. This one is perfect because I usually don't like really sour or overly sweet Lemonade, but the raspberry balances out the taste really well. I'd highly recommend this drink to anyone who wants something a bit sweet and highly fruity. It's amazing! Just wish I could see it in stores more often.
Vanessa M.
Simply Lemonade is definitely my favourite brand for lemonade, it doesn’t taste store bought. You notice quality immediately. It is affordable and never disappoints. I recommend Simply lemonade if you haven’t tried already
Jess R.
Providence
This is the best raspberry lemonade out there. It’s the perfect combo of tart and sweet with that delicious raspberry flavor. Some lemonades are too sweet or artificial tasting but this one strikes a great balance. It also makes a great mixer for summer cocktails. I’d recommend if you want a refreshing and fruity lemonade
Sam S.
O Fallon, MO
I'm just going to level with you all here. Anything of the Simply Lemonade® All Natural Juice products are amazing. They are super refreshing and remind me of a homemade lemonade. They don't taste processed or canned. Seriously, you all can't think of a lemonade to get for a party one of these varieties is perfect. The reason I choose this one is that it is my favorite flavor out of all of them. Tart and sweet all at one time, just the way I like it. The cost is a bit more than some of the others out there, but when comparing taste. This one is the best. Hands down, get it when it is on sale and love it until the end of time.
Bridget Reed M.
Arlington, VA
Honestly one of the best lemonades I've ever had, I always end up buying several gallons whenever I hit the grocery store! I actually think that this is the best flavor of all the Simply beverages, mainly because there isn't as much pulp as some of the others have. A bit pricy but worth it!
Antonina M.
New York
I choose to review the biggest size because if I can find the biggest size that’s what I’m buying! I love simply drinks but the raspberry lemonade especially is delicious! This never lasts when it’s in my fridge. I will drink it till it’s gone. One of my favorites xo
Mariana H.
Caldwell, ID
This lemonade is my favourite brand found in stores. It has a little bit of pulp in the juice but it isn’t too much. It has a good balance of sweet and tart flavouring. It’s a good price and when it’s on sale I’ll always buy!
Catie R.
Pelham, AL
I am a lemonade connoisseur. Hand to god. This is some of the best lemonade you can have without it being freshly squeezed in front of your face. If you don’t have a Publix (literally heaven on earth) so you can’t get the Publix brand, buy this. It’s the next best thing.
Alisha C.
I believe that this is a great combination of flavors for an amazing lemonade. I like it a lot some people may not like it everyone’s got their own opinions. But I love the flavor with the raspberry! Simply Lemonade® All Natural with Raspberry Juice
Paige W.
Very refreshing, affordable and delicious! We usually get this from our local grocer or walmart. It does have a tartness from the lemonade but the raspberry flavor helps even it out. Definitely would purchase it again.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Is this better than the regular lemonade?
Destiny W.
Detroit, MI
What other flavors do you like?
Karla A.
elizabeth , NJ
I haven't tried this one before is it as good as the lemonade??
Jennifer F.
Decatur, AL
What's your favorite flavor combo of this brand?
Justine M.
I have never had this kind before but I absolutely love their regular lemonade. Is there certain stores that only carry this product?