BY SIMPLY BEVERAGES #30 in Lemonade

A Fresh Taste Experience

Simply Lemonade with Mango combines the refreshing taste of Simply Lemonade with sweet mango, resulting in delicious and all natural refreshment.

• This sounds awesome, but just wondering if it tastes real...3 Answers
Simply Lemonade® All Natural with Mango Juice
  • "I love me some orange juice i have to have at least some twice a day and this one is my favorite orange to have " in 1 review
tara k.
I love this twist on the drink. I️t adds a little bit of extra flavor and it’s delicious!! I personally love mango so this drink is perfect. I️t is super refreshing and i would recommend I️t if you like the original
Te'Ashia W.
HULL, GA
This is  one of the best flavors of the Simply Lemonade brand. The mango just adds a nice, refreshing flavor to it. This is great by itself but it also is great if you're making a mixed drink.
Emily A.
I am OBSESSED with this!

Simply Lemonade with Mango has been my go-to drink this summer -- I just wish it came in the extra large bottles, like the original and raspberry. Luckily I can always find it at Walmart for $2 a bottle so I tend to purchase at least two at a time. It's a much healthier alternative to other sugary juices and soda so I don't mind paying a little bit more.

I will definitely continue to repurchase!
Valerie R.
Prunedale , CA
I have always been a fan of Simply Lemonade and I knew it was my time to branch out. I had my eye on the Simply Lemonade with Mango and knew my taste buds had to indulge in this! Just a heads up there is still some pulp from the lemonade in it but that doesn't change the fact on how delicious this still is! I would definitely recommend trying this flavor!
Jasmine C.
I have an obsession with mango's and this helps satisfy it when they aren't in season and available in the grocery stores. I repurchase every time I see it in the store, probably the first time I had seen a mango lemonade outside of a restaurant.
ABBY N.
Grand Rapids , MI
Great tasting juice with a little hint of mango. It is pretty sweet and high in sugar, so if you are looking to stay away from that, don't buy this. It is a good juice and it tastes great. We have purchased it a few times.
Kelsey S.
Flowery Br, GA
oh my god i love this drink. I mean it's good by itself, but this is the only mixer I will use to drink alcohol with. I mix it with malibu rum and ginger ale, and it's the most perfect tropical drink ever! I'm not a big drinker, but you give me this, and I will be getting drunk.
Erika E.
Simply Lemonade is a brand that always delivers without the added sugar!
I love this especially during the warmer months.
It tastes just as the label reads mango and lemonade heaven!!
Highly recommend! Hands down favorite flavor from this brand!!!
Hillary R.
We add this to sweet tea and it's delicious! Tastes great by itself too. Not a ton of mango flavor, but you can tell it has been added by the consistency of the beverage. It's a little bit thicker and smoother than a classic lemonade.
Shyann M.
Portland, OR
Love this so much. really enjoy mango flavor and is really great for smoothies. nice bottle would prefer a handle. other than that is a really great product. more mango flavor combos would be great. will continue to buy.
Sara L.
This sounds awesome, but just wondering if it tastes really sweet? My family is so fussy and I hate wasting products.