BY KRAFT #5 in Cottage Cheese

Ashley W.
Pretty good cottage cheese! Creamy, not bitter. Chunks aren't too big. Pretty tasty! It isn't my first choice, but I like it.
Katlin M.
Cleveland , Wisconsin
This is a very low fat sour cream i like it because it has ver low calories and it is very east to mix in with different things
Kimberly R.
Tampa, FL
I use this product by itself or mix with fruits and vegetables. It adds a great flavor plus it's healthy. Price is worth it
Rossmely Q.
Schaumburg, IL
Me gusta mucho este queso, me encanta lo bajo en grasa que es, lo puedo usar a cualquier momento, dura mucho y es fresco
Christina B.
Lansing, MI
I love cottage cheese large curd rather than small. I tried this once...yuck very watery. Will never buy again sorry
Jaimee G.
My husband and daughters love this cottage cheese! I'm not a fan but they are! They highly recommend this product
Nancy A.
I eat it with fruits.. almost with eveyting a lotle but expencive but it wort the money i really like it
LaDonna B.
Tucson, AZ
So good. Add pepper or fruit and a great side or snack. Peppers too. Love it that way!! Red pepper boats.
Shelly R.
Lake City, AR
It's an acquired taste but I love cottage cheese with fruit or chips. Also works great it various recipes
Ana R.
Shelbyville, TN
My Favorite brand of cottage cheese. Always fresh and creamy. The price is usually affordable as well.