BY KRAFT #5 in Cottage Cheese

Brie K.
Virginia Bch, VA
Cottage cheese is decent. I love the way that it tastes and it is always a good snack to have on the go. It would be nice if this brand offered to go cups, and not just the tub containers. Otherwise A+.
Lauren P.
Tupelo, MS
This product is very good and healthy too. The price is excellent. Very cheap. Good amount for the money you pay. It is healthy too with it being fat free. I purchased this at walmart but they sell it everywhere. I would recommend this to others.
Ashley F.
Fayetteville, TN
Most brands of cottage cheese leave a sour taste in mouth, but Kraft doesn't. It's very delicious. I'm a small curd kind of person and I love this brand.
Christina B.
Cottage cheese is my go-to snack that's high in protein and low in fat! I love the small curd, especially with salt! You can't beat the price, either.
Lauryl H.
Malone, FL
Easy open tub, lasts a decent amount of time, and is reasonably priced. I usually have this as breakfast or midday snack with fruit, it's delicious!
Amy S.
Milwaukee, WI
Cottage cheese is so delicious and I love this one. It's alot cheaper than bigger named brands for the same quality so I always reach for this one.
Angie M.
i buy this in one ocation and it was really nice, the plavor is good, and the price too. I buy it in cotsco. I like to eat this with crackers.
Marissa B.
When this first came out it was really good. However lately I feel like the formula changed and it is not as rich and creamy as it use to be.
Jamie M.
Waterloo, IL
My family loves cottage cheese. I buy this brand on occassion, when our favorite is not available. It is kindof thick, but has good flavor.
Bethany G.
Beaver Dam, Ky
I love me some cottage cheese but just not any cottage cheese. This cottage cheese is where it is at. I don't get the acid after taste.