BY KRAFT #5 in Cottage Cheese

Estrella T.
My favorite product that I buy! I repurchase every time I shop! It is a great value! Very affordable. I eat it with fresh pineapple! I can't compare it because this is the only one I've tasted. You can add fresh or canned fruits, I prefer fresh!
Tara T.
Duncan, OK
Kraft has some of the best cottage cheese! Their brand doesn't have a funky taste and it's always so fresh I love it! Their price is good too! I don't really care what size of curd it is I just really like cottage cheese and I recommend this brand for sure.
Alecia V.
Swords Creek, VA
Mexican blend is my go to out of any kind of cheese flavors. I have used it for many recipes and find it or Velveeta cheddar work best for me and most things I make. Reccomend venturing out to try it if you haven't.
Tatiana A.
Liberal, KS
I'm not the biggest fan of the fat free flavor. Granted, it is better for you but flavor isn't as great as the original. The price is not bad for it being a dairy product. I would purchase this item again and just maybe add some more flavors.
krystal V.
Perris, CA
I love buying this brand of cottage cheese for my son. I've tried other brands and he refuses. So weird. But he is in that toddler phase of when they're picky eaters. Can't combination though, this really is good cottage cheese.
Nicole S.
Swain, NY
Everyone in my house lives cottage cheese, the kids and I eat it with different meals, we also eat it as a snack. We try and keep it in the house as much as possible. If the kids were allowed to they would eat it all day everyday.
Brandi B.
Indianapolis, IN
This is a very nice treat when ever I want a good treat after the gym because usually I dragon those energy shakes but sometimes I get hungry after the gym because I have cravings after the gym. I love cottage cheese exspeshaully with a pineapple because it is delicious.
Dessire F.
This is a really good option if you are on a diet. it has a soft and smooth texture and it tastes really well, beides it is Fat Free :D. I Love eating this with cookies.
Shanelle G.
Bondurant, IA
I have this in my fridge right now. Sooooo good, especially on crackers. I buy this every so often, whenever I'm feeling it. Its a great value. I buy it at Walmart. I have had several other brands and most have been pretty good. I will buy this again!
Carol F.
Douglasville, GA
Oh this is delicious!!! It is smooth and mild tasting. I always purchase at least two containers to have on hand to eat during the week. Repeat consumer. I enjoy this much more that I do Breakstone brand. I would recommend to others.