BY KRAFT #5 in Cottage Cheese

Lisa O.
Rocky Top, TN
I have loved cottage cheese since I was about 9 years old so I've tried many and this Simply Kraft is by far the best! When I was a child I ate it with plain old saltine crackers like my grandpa. As I got older I fell in love with the creaminess and now pair it with fresh fruits like pineapple, pears, peaches, cherries and even a fresh tomato! I have even used it in place of ricotta cheese in my lasagna.
Makayla V.
Bucyrus , OH
Cottage cheese is very well used in my household, I grew up eating it with many things stew, roasts, and sometimes by itself with salt and pepper. It doesn't really matter if it's generic or not in my opinion this product tastes great. I recommend this to anyone that has tried cottage cheese they won't disappointed just a price change a little for the best.
krystal V.
Perris, CA
I love buying this brand of cottage cheese for my son. I've tried other brands and he refuses. So weird. But he is in that toddler phase of when they're picky eaters. Can't combination though, this really is good cottage cheese.
Joanna K.
Girard, PA
The taste to me seems very close to 2% milk fat, so might as well just get fat free! It tastes great both on its own or with any fruit cut up! Especially peaches! Cottage cheese is high in protein which is a great perk!
robin j.
The best cottage cheese out there!  I have tried several of the generic store brands and nothing compares to Kraft.  It always taste fresh, is always creamy and deliciously good.  I prefer to eat it right out of the tub or with fresh peaches or blueberries.
Jeanette R.
Wauseon, OH
I like that this cottage cheese is low fat but doesn't have the watery consistency of many other lot fat products. You can feel like you're indulging yourself while actually eating a healthier version of a delicious food!
April G.
This is the only cottage cheese that I will purchase or eat. I have tried 3 other brands but I only like this one because of its creaminesss, consistency & taste, it goes perfectly with pineapple & makes a great little breakfast  or snack!
Brie K.
Virginia Bch, VA
Cottage cheese is decent. I love the way that it tastes and it is always a good snack to have on the go. It would be nice if this brand offered to go cups, and not just the tub containers. Otherwise A+.
Heidi K.
Great for a late afternoon snack that won't fill you up. Put a little chopped fruit in it, mix it up and va-voom 3 o' clock snack time beaten. I like the texture of the curds better than other brands, some of the cheaper brands the curds texture is just gross.
Mildred P.
I use cottage cheese in just about every recipe that calls for any type of cheese. I love that the Kraft version is health-conscious and makes my Mac super creamy! I will definitely stock up for the next time I make my famous Haitian Mac and Cheese!