BY KRAFT FOODS

Shanelle G.
Shanelle G.
Bondurant, IA
I have this in my fridge right now. Sooooo good, especially on crackers. I buy this every so often, whenever I'm feeling it. Its a great value. I buy it at Walmart. I have had several other brands and most have been pretty good. I will buy this again!
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Tupelo, MS
This product is very good and healthy too. The price is excellent. Very cheap. Good amount for the money you pay. It is healthy too with it being fat free. I purchased this at walmart but they sell it everywhere. I would recommend this to others.
Estrella T.
Estrella T.
My favorite product that I buy! I repurchase every time I shop! It is a great value! Very affordable. I eat it with fresh pineapple! I can't compare it because this is the only one I've tasted. You can add fresh or canned fruits, I prefer fresh!
Carol F.
Carol F.
Douglasville, GA
Oh this is delicious!!! It is smooth and mild tasting. I always purchase at least two containers to have on hand to eat during the week. Repeat consumer. I enjoy this much more that I do Breakstone brand. I would recommend to others.
krystal V.
krystal V.
Perris, CA
I love buying this brand of cottage cheese for my son. I've tried other brands and he refuses. So weird. But he is in that toddler phase of when they're picky eaters. Can't combination though, this really is good cottage cheese.
Joanna K.
Joanna K.
Girard, PA
The taste to me seems very close to 2% milk fat, so might as well just get fat free! It tastes great both on its own or with any fruit cut up! Especially peaches! Cottage cheese is high in protein which is a great perk!
Alecia V.
Alecia V.
Swords Creek, VA
Mexican blend is my go to out of any kind of cheese flavors. I have used it for many recipes and find it or Velveeta cheddar work best for me and most things I make. Reccomend venturing out to try it if you haven't.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Fayetteville, TN
Most brands of cottage cheese leave a sour taste in mouth, but Kraft doesn't. It's very delicious. I'm a small curd kind of person and I love this brand.
Christina B.
Christina B.
Cottage cheese is my go-to snack that's high in protein and low in fat! I love the small curd, especially with salt! You can't beat the price, either.
Lauryl H.
Lauryl H.
Greenwood, FL
Easy open tub, lasts a decent amount of time, and is reasonably priced. I usually have this as breakfast or midday snack with fruit, it's delicious!