BY KRAFT #3 in Cottage Cheese

Bryn N.
I love cottage cheese because it packs a great protein punch and is yummy. It's a great snack or side for when I'm trying to eat healthy, which is it was great when I found this. It's a great tasting cottage cheese product and I don't have to worry about a bunch of other stuff. There are some additives, but not a lot by any means.
Lisa G.
This is a perfect food for my keto diet lifestyle. The flavor and consistency is delicious and it is a quick grab on the go food. Perfect for summer when you don't want to heat up the kitchen đź‘Ťđź‘Ť
Tabitha B.
Hampton
Several years ago this was my all time favorite brand of cottage cheese. I don’t know if they changed the recipe or what, but I thought I just got a bad container, and threw it out. That was not the case, and I avoid buying this kind now. I did however get a really awesome recipe for a pasta salad off the container.
Amanda S.
Colville, WA
I love this recipe of cottage cheese. It is very thick and creamy unlike another brand I have tried. My kids eat this as fast as I can buy it. I feel good letting them because I know it is good for them.
Johanna M.
Cottage cheese is very rich, it is low in salt what takes care of our health, if you want to accompany it for a snack with a jam and biscuit is the favorite snack of my family.
Glori U.
Brandon, FL
This product is one of my favorites cottage and have a good taste, we buy one time a months, I have try others brands and are good too, I like its taste, I could recommend to other person, Kraft is a good brand!
Estrella M.
Chicago
Tastes awesome, delicious snack ,boost the protein in your smoothies by using 4 oz instead of 4 Oz of yogurt, I love it because we can mix fresh fruit or raisins into for a yummy snack
Harout T.
Love using this cottage cheese as a healthy snack when I am craving something to eat. I keep a tub of this at work along with toast or crackers and will enjoy it when I am feeling hungry.
Mia A.
I have mixed feelings about cottage cheese. I don't eat it hardly ever, I think it looks disgusting, and even the name grosses me out-but I do put it in my lasagna recipe, and I do occasionally eat it with pineapple on top which tastes good, but also sort of makes me feel sick? Lol But as far as cottage cheese goes, I've tried this brand and it's fine.
Sydney C.
Spokane, WA
Good cottage cheese with out too much of a tangy flavor. Mild, creamy. I love the protein content and use it all the time. I've purchased this a few times and it's not my preferred cottage cheese. The curds are also a good size, I hate when they're too small. Oh, and it doesn't have too much runny whey, which can also be off putting!
Where can I find this product, this brand ? My local Walmart has discontinued it. But does someone else sell it ? Thank you Karin Hansen