BY KRAFT FOODS

Simply Delicious! Recipe: Parmesan Bow-Tie Skillet. see more...

Najah S.
Najah S.
Perrysburg, OH
I grew up eating Ricotta cheese and it is still one of my favorite snacks. I enjoy the light fluffy taste. For a sweet treat I roll up pita bread that is filled with ricotta cheese and honey drizzle, some of my friends give me a weird look but when they try it, they are pleasantly surprised that they enjoy the taste!
Heather A.
Heather A.
Campbell, MO
Use this in my Homemade Lasagna and it is great!. Just don't use ground turkey in it. Absolute mistake lol. Repeat consumer of this product and will be in the future. Normally bought at Walmart or Harps depending on where I go but most of your grocery stores will carry it.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Lakewood, CA
Use it for a dish and it was okay. Does its job but its reduced in fat so obviously its not going taste as rich as the regular kind. Would I buy again? Maybe. Would I recommend to others? Only if they're truly struggling with their diet. Its not that great.
Courtney V.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
I've used this cheese on 1 occasion and I don't think I'll use it again. The consistency is very watery not like other ricotta cheeses that I've used before. It's so-so for lasagna but I might just pass it up next time!
Bree D.
Bree D.
Cumming, GA
I love using Simply Kraft Reduced Fat Ricotta Cheese to make a healthy lasagna. Another healthy dinner option is baked ziti and the Kraft Ricotta makes that delicious too!
Iris H.
Iris H.
I only buy this because my boyfriend likes to eat healthier and tries to minimize his fat intake. Even though it is less fat you don't taste any difference!
Abril del Pilar P.
Abril del Pilar P.
MIAMI, FL
Realmente me gustan todos sus quesos los uso segun la necesidad del momento, gran sabor y no son costosos y aparecen en todos lados.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Corning, NY
I love putting this cheese in my pasta dishes. It works great in lasagna, and it's reduced fat, so it is preferred over others.
Danielle J.
Danielle J.
Manhasset, NY
This is a great reduced fat cheese, definitely worth trying especially if you are on a diet but still love to eat cheese
This cheese is great.Good taste and texture. Good price as well.I always buy them in walmart it is completely affordable