Simply Kraft Light Sour Cream

by Kraft

#23 in Sour Cream

Simply Delicious! Tip: Sour Cream Fruit Dip.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Simply Kraft Light Sour Cream!
How would you rate this product?
This product may say light but it taste great. Light yet still got the flavor. I love it on my baked potatoes. Yummy.
Pretty basic sour cream. Kraft is a pretty good quality brand. I would probably buy this again if it came on sale.
Karachi, Sindh
Been using it for years now and still can't get enough of it. Perfect for every type of sandwich or anything all
It’s not so bad for the price. You can actually make a bunch of salad dressing since it has a very soft flavor.
Grandfalls, NL
Love sour cream for taco night or in a recipe. This brand is very yummy and its light and has a great taste.
Belleville, ON
I really enjoy using this sour cream when I have tacos. It is reasonably priced & very yummy.

Looking for your answer?