BY KRAFT #16 in Sour Cream

Staci D.
Good tasting sour cream, a little more expensive for what it is. I think one sour cream tastes exactly like another, so I don't think I will pay for the name brand often. But as far as quality, yes! It's great! Just like the others.
Savannah S.
Love kraft and their sour cream. The cost is wonderful and a great value. It's light and creamy and goes well with everything. I get the light sour cream and I've bought it several times. Definitely recommend!
Janine G.
Great flavor. Very thick and creamy probably my favorite brand of sour cream that I have found. Perfect for Mexican night in our house!
Brianna M.
My go to brand for sour cream. I use these in all of my taco dishes as well as baking. Tastes great! Good price for the brand
Brooklyn G.
Lincoln, AR
Delicious. I can't taste a difference between light and regular. Perfect for all recipes.