BY KRAFT #8 in Cottage Cheese

Diana C.
Simply Kraft Small Curd 2% Milk Low-fat Cottage Cheese is a MUST Have in my fridge! I use it at breakfast alongside fruit and a glass of orange juice or milk, at lunch with a sandwich or on my salad. I use it in tons of recipes but we love it in my homemade lasagna recipe mixed with other ingredients in place of ricotta ( I'm not a fan of ricotta)! It also works great stand alone as a dip for chopped veggies or with chips! It's so creamy and delicious. It's an awesome way to get my grandbabies to eat just about anything because they really love the Kraft small curd cottage cheese! It's a low calorie alternative way to get that extra serving of dairy and protein all in one! It's Wonderful at anytime day or night served in just about any way you can think of! Go enjoy some now!
Lori B.
Martinez, GA
Cottage cheese is a great high protein snack. Add a drizzle of olive oil for a taste sensation! Or you can make it a meal if you add some fruit and crispy rice cereal on top. It's great for you and it's easy on your budget. I hope you try it and love it as much as I do.
Jillian A.
Covington, LA
Perfect for any morning side or snack with fresh fruit! Even love to used in recipes as substitute. All Kraft daisy products have always been a good quality and good value for consumers. It's almost always on my grocery lists.
Dana P.
Port Richey, FL
Love love love cottage cheese and this is the best I have had. It's smooth and creamy yet, doesn't leave that weird film in your mouth like others do. I always find this at Walmart and for a great price too! Thank you Kraft for the best cottage cheese.
Jennifer J.
Port Clinton , OH
I've tried a lot of different cottage cheese. This has to be the best made. This doesn't taste like rotten milk when you open the package. It taste fresh and it's a plus when the kids like it just as much as mom does. I recommend this to everyone
Aeriell L.
Odum, GA
When I buy cottage cheese that isn't the cheap stuff this is what I get. I buy it often when I use this product. It has a better taste then the cheaper stuff and is good with fruit. Its better than a lot of other cottage cheese I tried. Maybe give it less calories.
Sarah A.
Grand Jct, CO
This is a summer staple for me. I hate the low fat small curd cottage cheese, it tastes sweet and I do not like a sweet cc. My favorite way to use this is to mix it with chopped avocado, tomato and cucumber and salt and pepper. Such a fresh summery delight!
Laura D.
Houston , TX
My husband's favorite snack is cottage cheese with strawberry jelly. He doesn't like very many brands of cottage cheese, but Kraft is a name we trust, and this is the one he likes. It's available everywhere, it's always fresh, and it's always in our fridge!
Mindy K.
Ormond Beach, FL
Cottage cheese happens to be one of my all time favorites. This is by far the creamiest brand I've ever tried. Whether it's pineapple on top or salt and pepper I'm obsessed with this for a snack. I suggest you try it also!
Denise G.
Dover
I have tried other brands of cottage cheese and none are as good as this brand. Some other brands are not as creamy as Kraft. I have purchased this many times and will continue to buy. This is a healthy choice and i often eat this for breakfast.