BY JIF #25 in Nut & Seed Butters

Simply Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter.
Low sodium, 33% less sugar.
Than regular Jif®.
See nutrition information for fat and saturated fat content.
Fresh roasted peanut taste. see more...

• I'm curious as to how this is made 'natural' compared to ...1 Answers
  • Is it GMO free? How is it any different than regular pean...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite Jif Peanut Butter?6 Answers
Clista G.
Clearwater , FL
Review for: Simply more...
I love jiffy peanut butter for it tastes wonderful. Peanut butter can be used to make so many different candies and cookies. Peanut butter is great for pb&j sandwich’s and some even like a plain pb sandwich with chili!
Simply Jiff is so smooth and I feel better about eating it with my family getting the benefit of lower sodium and less sugar, without losing our favorite peanut butter taste.
ⓓⓔⓐⓝⓝⓐ❤️ D.
Philadelphia , PA
Simply Jif is the best peanut butter around, it's honestly the only one I will eat. It isn't salty at all and isn't too heavy either. I would definitely recommend trying this!
Mia P.
JIF TO GO is are great! They are so handy to drop in a lunchbox, take with you when you travel, great for a quick snack! The flavor is always fresh!! I buy these at the Dollar Tree when they have them in stock. Otherwise I pick them up at Walmart!
Jessica B.
I'll admit, as a peanut butter lover at first I was hesitant to try out a "natural" peanut butter. I figured it would taste completely different. I was definitely wrong. The taste and consistency was exactly the same as "regular" peanut butter. The price was actually very comparable as well. I love that there are so few ingredients needed to create such a delicious product. Big hit with my family as well. Will definitely purchase again.
Mimi F.
Review for: Simply more...
Simply Jiff.....what more can I say? Jiff is tops if you are a true peanut butter lover. It’s smooth and creamy, tastes great, and has no artificial preservatives. There are other varieties of Jiff as well. When you are ready for your next PBJ, just reach for Simply Jiff.
Shelby A.
Wylie
Peanut butter is my guilty pleasure and my go to for snacks, today I added some all natural creamy peanut butter to my whole grain wheat bread and the fact that it, no matter what it's on, tastes amazing. The fact that it's only 190 calories is another added bonus! Plus there is almost no sodium! So it's a very yummy healthy topping, I will continue to buy!
Jessica S.
Big stone gap , VA
Peanut butter is a huge hit my household!! I love it for so many reasons! Its got alot of healthy aspects to as well as great taste!! I love how u can make so many snacks using peanut butter! I recommend this brand to several people. Its been the go to brand in family for generations!!
Brianna B.
Cedarville
I wasn't sure how this would be because some natural or organic peanut butter is, let's be honest, disgusting. This is actually super good! We always either buy this or regular Jif, and I really don't notice much of a difference. It still tastes great and is super creamy.
Miranda S.
Vadnais Hts, MN
Review for: Natural more...
I love this peanut butter! The texture is great and so is the taste. I usually buy this at my local grocery store or target. I usually use this on bagels or sandwiches. I would definitely recommend.
Karissa K.
Edmond, OK
What is your favorite Jif Peanut Butter?
Cayla G.
Manassas, VA
Is it GMO free? How is it any different than regular peanut butter?
Alaine N.
Columbus, OH
I'm curious as to how this is made 'natural' compared to the other peanut butters?