6 colors available

BY JIF #15 in Nut Butter

Simply Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter.
Low sodium, 33% less sugar.
Than regular Jif®.
See nutrition information for fat and saturated fat content.
Fresh roasted peanut taste. see more...

Shishandra D.
Shishandra D.
Tallahassee, FL
I wanted a way to have peanut butter as a snack at work without a big jar. I came across these at Publix and they were under $3.00 for a 6pack. I love them I buy these frequently to eat with apples, carrots, and celery. I can just throw them in my lunchbox and go. Yes, I carry a lunchbox. I even use these sometimes to make PB&J's at work. All I have to do is bring the jelly and bread. I keep the Jif To Go peanut butter packs in a drawer in my office. They don't take up a lot of space. The packaging is nice to as you cannot easily puncture the plastic covering. I've had co-workers ask me about them, I share the information. They taste yummy and it's more natural.
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Corfu, NY
This peanut butter tastes great. I actually grabbed it on accident. I usually stick to another brand of natural peanut butter. It says no-stir needed, but this is sooo soupy and runny that I wanted to make sure there wasn't a recall on it. Apparently that's normal for this brand. It's really weird. It's probably perfect for like an ice cream topping; as you wouldn't need to microwave it to soften it
Katie C.
Katie C.
Citrus Heights, CA
I love this low sodium peanut butter. Not only is it less salty, but it's slightly less sweet than normal JIF peanut butter but it's barely noticeable. I've been snacking on it all week and feeling considerably less bad than if it was normal peanut butter! Definitely recommend!
Vanna L.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Jif is the only brand of peanut butter I'll ever buy. It's so yummy and such an amazing source of protein and fatty acids, great for someone trying to build muscle or even someone just looking for a quick, healthy snack. The creamy one is the best!
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Washington, DC
A healthier peanut butter without sacrificing much flavor! Only 2g of sugar and 65mg of salt. Pretty impressive! This is a great alternative to regular Jif. It's almost all roasted peanuts-the other ingredients make up less than 2% of the product!
Natalie F.
Natalie F.
Lafayette, LA
I like JIF, heck i love peanut butter! I love the to go ones, they are great for snacking! Peanut butter is good for you and goes great with everything.
Pam L.
Pam L.
Wayne, MI
No one can seem to top the classic taste and creaminess of Jif peanut butter. Perfect condiment for many things or even great as a spoonful by itself.
Maranda T.
Maranda T.
Excellent peanut butter. I purchase this brand because it does not contain vegetable oil which my son is allergic to. Great taste and texture.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Lewisburg, PA
Natural peanut butter is my favorite. It's smooth and has a pretty amazing after taste. I use it for smoothies, with protein powder.
Seharay G.
Seharay G.
Doral, FL
Very creamy, smell so much to peanut, glutten free, delicious, perfecto for the snacks with bread or for the lunch box of the kids.
Karissa K.
Karissa K.
Oklahoma City, OK
What is your favorite Jif Peanut Butter?
Cayla G.
Cayla G.
Manassas, VA
Is it GMO free? How is it any different than regular peanut butter?
Alaine N.
Alaine N.
Columbus, OH
I'm curious as to how this is made 'natural' compared to the other peanut butters?