BY SIMPLY GUM

• Is this actually good? I haven't ever tried vegan gum. Is...1 Answers
Kathryn W.
Pfafftown, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I was searching for some natural ingredient chewing gum when I purchased a variety pack of Simply Gum. I liked that the gum is made with only a few recognizable ingredients and a plant-based gum. I enjoy the unique variety of flavors, especially the maple and coffee. The cinnamon and peppermint flavors were good, but I did not care much for the fennel and ginger flavors due to bitterness and my own personal preference. The gum is lightly sweetened and flavored and has a great chewy texture. I really liked the individual flip-up box packaging and the simple design. I don't know if I would purchase Simply Gum again because it is quite expensive and I was not thrilled with all of the flavors. However, it is a nice alternative to the multi-colored, artificial ingredient-filled chewing gum in most stores.
Kara D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I am always chewing gum, so I wanted a more natural, healthy option. I was nervous this would taste badly because of its natural and healthy ingredients but I was wrong. The taste is wonderful. They are small pieces, so about two equals a regular sized piece of gum in my opinion. The little box has paper wraps that you can use when ready to discard your gum after chewing which is super cool. I will say the flavor doesn't last very long but I still love this gum. It seems to have a sticker texture than most gum. I've only had the mint and cinnamon and I cannot decide which I love more. 10/10 recommend.
Cherrie D.
Staunton
This gum looks like rabbit food! However, the mint and ginger flavors taste really good. The flavor doesn't last forever but, what gum has everlasting flavor? It gets a little gooey after awhile.... The manufacturer supplies little papers tip spit the used gum in right in the pack though! Overall, I really liked it.
Ciara W.
Grass Valley, CA
The flavor doesn't last too long and it's not the best flavor, but for a natural gum it's pretty good! I'll definitely keep purchasing it over the gum with aspartame and gelatin!
Marybeth D.
Clay, NY
Love! I have an "addiction" to chewing gum, but after learning artificial sweeteners in gum can cause stomach issues, I search for an alternative. After Switching to Simply Gum I noticed a considerable difference in my stomach issues. It looks like gerbil food but like it so much better than the average name brand gums
Shay E.
This gum is delicious, I got it in the flavor ginger. It sounds gross and it was different tasting at first only because I'm used to eating sweet tasting gums or mint (side note: the gum does NOT taste bad it was my taste buds not used to that flavor). It's similar to the taste of ginger ale. I would recommend it to people looking for a healthy gum option. I can't wait to try the coffee flavor next!
Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I've tried the cinnamon and the mint flavor; both are really good. Just haven't had any luck finding them anywhere. I love to chewing gum but dislike the way some brands make my teeth feel way too sensitivity as if I have cavities but I don't.
Alexandrea S.
I recently bought a variety pack of six different flavors of Simply Gum and they're all FANTASTIC!! I love that it's an all natural product that won't leave as much of a garbage footprint on this world, and the flavors are very unique, long lasting and I'm a sucker for their fancy packaging.
Denae Z.
Ruskin, FL
One of my favorites! I try to stay away from anything with artificial sweetener and this one is typically a go to! I really like the texture. Sometimes gum made without artificial sweeteners can be a little tough to chew!
Stacey Ann C.
Hanover, PA
The BEST natural gum on the market! I love it and enjoy it often. I've tried most of the flavors and this is definitely my fave. I love the fact that you can count the number of ingredients on one hand! Incredible product!
Elizabeth R.
Van Nuys , CA
Where can I find these!
Gurleen K.
Vancouver, BC
Is this actually good? I haven't ever tried vegan gum. Is the cinnamon taste really strong?
Janita W.
Cleveland, OH
What store can i purchase this from never seen this type of gum before maybe wholes foods
Sadie R.
Washington, DC
I've heard that the taste of this gum disappears pretty quickly. Is that because of the all natural ingredients?
Kathleen H.
Midvale, UT
What is it using for sweetener in the gum