Simply Grapefruit All Natural Grapefruit Juice uploaded by Jadiena D.

BY SIMPLY BEVERAGES

100% Pure Squeezed Grapefruit Juice

Citrus lovers have an exhilarating alternative! Made from a harmonious blend of grapefruit varieties, Simply Grapefruit is a 100% not-from-concentrate grapefruit juice.

Lihan C.
Lisle, IL
My go-to grapefruit juice -- I actually often fresh squeeze or opt for fresh squeezed grapefruit juice at breakfast places and juice bars, but when I just want to pick up for use at home I go to Simply. It's a good balance of parts sweet and sour although I am a fan of grapefruit so I like it. But a lot of people complain grapefruit is too bitter/sour. So this is basically a good juice for people who actually like grapefruit!
Helen M.
Honestly the only reason I bought this is because grapefruit supposedly improves fertility, it's a little bit sour but it does taste just like a grapefruit. It's nice and refreshing to drink.
Bethany H.
Basking Ridge, NJ
I love all grapefruit juice and usually just buy whichever brand is on sale. I like the shape and packaging of the Simply Grapefruit juice though. It meets my expectations and I like the color of the juice. I will continue to buy it on sale. Just be careful drinking grapefruit juice if you take medications with it as they may interact.
Mya W.
Kirtland, NM
This beverage product is a good morning waking with a good cereal or any meal. I've always been a favorite for this beverage product, I've tried mainly all the flavors. You can get them in drug stores or supermarkets. Their easy to close, pack up, and reusable bottle if you collect empty containers.
Lihem A.
Richardson, TX
I personally don't liks grapefruits very much, so I was reluctant to give this a try, but a friend of mine convinced me to. I think it really has a large aspect of grapefruit flavor, so if you like grapefruits you would probably like it, but it was much too sour and bitter, and had a lot of extra sugar to balance it out.
Elizabeth A.
Victoria, TX
Just bought a bottle tonight, will be drinking a glass with my breakfast, at only 100 calories how can you go wrong. Great tasting and satisfying juice...also love the orange juice, orange juice with mango and the orange juice with pineapple...as well as the raspberry lemonade. Simply Delicious
Hannah K.
Tuscaloosa, AL
The Simply line of products is simply wonderful. I initially worried about the direction of the brand after its acquisition by Coca Cola however the company has continued to create excellent products and it has become more affordable and offered a more diverse line of products since. I would recommend it to anyone who wants a quality juice experience.
Nicole F.
Florence, AL
So delicious! It tastes great by itself or mixed with other juices. I've been combining it with the Simply Apple juice in equal parts and it is such a great combination of flavors! This is my favorite juice brand!
Hannah E.
Brooklet, GA
Grapefruit juice is my favorite and the Simply brand has great flavor! Itā€™s not too sweet but isnā€™t awfully bitter either. Grapefruit juice is naturally bitter, so some might think that itā€™s not sweet enough, but Simply has a recipe that has a good balance of sweet/sour.
Racheal M.
Atlanta, GA
This stuff is great! Itā€™s like eating a grapefruit without all the work. Itā€™s not too tarte and I love a glass in the morning because itā€™s a nice twist on traditional orange juice. I like all of Simplys juices