Simply Fit Board® Core & Buns DVD uploaded by Dominique N.

BY SONY

Take your workout to the next level with the Simply Fit Board Core & Buns DVD. Featuring several 6-10 minute workouts, you'll be able to target your butt and abs at the same time with this wonderful multi-tasking workout. see more...

Buy on Target*
Dominique N.
Dominique N.
Simply Fit Board® Core & Buns DVD I own the simply fit board, mat, and DVD set. It's a great workout when you use the fit board in conjunction with the DVD. I really feel the burn throughout my core, arms, and legs. This was the best Christmas present from my husband. I love it and use it almost everyday and can see great results!
Hailee B.
Hailee B.
Omaha
I absolutely love this product and the board. I own the simply fit board and DVD set because they come together when you purchase it. I love this workout because it uses the whole body! I suggest using the DVD when working out on the Simply Fit Board. Even though the DVD is semi-cheesy, it is still entertaining and helpful!
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Norwalk, OH
Helps get you moving on your fit board. You'll learn so many different exercises instead of just swinging back and forth. The dvd really gets you moving and motivated.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
New Phila, OH
I have and own the simply fit board and love it I can defiantly tell its working and can feel it working!!!