Simply Fido Bamboo Rayon Plush Rope Dog Toy, Petit 6", Eddie Green Frog

BY SIMPLYFIDO

Bamboo rayon rope toys with natural colors. Made with safe and non-toxic fabric and filled with natural cotton.

Bamboo rayon fabric; Low eco impact dye process; Safe and non-toxic; Natural cotton filling

Simply Fido Bamboo Rayon Plush Rope Dog Toy, Petit 6", Eddie Green Frog
Andrea H.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
My dog loved his plush rope toy! He plays with it all day everyday. It is like his best friends. I love how it is not to big of a toy. It keeps him entertained for hours and he loves it. My dog is a medium size and it works wonderful for her. I would recommend it to any dog lovers.
Darby L.
My dog loves this toy. It gives him different areas for him to chew on, and it took him a few days to un-stuff the stuffing from the body of the frog. Very cute!
Ruth H.
Purchased at: PETCO
I've seen my friends face this to his dog. I'm they distorted it so fast the rope came out. I think it's good to give it to small dogs. Really playful and fun toy for the dog tho.
Lauren I.
Kyle, TX
Purchased at: PETCO
My little Yorkie loves this frog! She has been wanting me to play with her with it for almost everyday of the week! The toy itself is very durable but I don't like that after a while the plush part does get torn up a bit easily. Other than that, the quality of the product is pretty good!
Gina G.
Riverside
Purchased at: Amazon
Absolutely loved this frog for my corgi. Wish it would have lasted longer but it did last a while especially with his heavy chewing. My boy loved it so I can’t be mad, would buy again.
Raven P.
Monroe , MI
Purchased at: PetSmart
My dog loves this frog, it’s a great size for my 12lb terrier, it’s very sturdy and well worth the price. I would recommend this toy to a fellow dog owner.
stacy p.
Rohnert Park
Purchased at: Amazon
I have two small dogs but they love these. Perfect for tug o war or playing alone. Great quality for the price and a little harder for them to tear apart.
Sammy “.
Oklahoma City, OK
Purchased at: Unleashed by PETCO
The ropes pulled out quickly, and disintegrated fast under puppy teeth, but it was okay! It might be better for older, smaller dogs.
Alexandra M.
Mcalester, OK
Purchased at: PetSmart
Depends on the size of the dog you have, larger dogs will probably tear it up pretty easily but great for small dogs
Bree J.
San Antonio
Purchased at: PetSmart
She loves playing with her toy every day. I've have baught her like 3 already just so she has a variety to play with