BY SIMPLY ENJOY

Ahold® Simply Enjoy® Tradizionale Tortellini Trio.

Ricotta, mozzarella, parmesan & romano in egg, spinach & tomato pasta. see more...

Sarah B.
Virginia Bch, VA
I've bought this product many times in the supermarket. The Amazon price is much better than what I have ever paid for the same item. It's nice to have on the shelf because my family will always eat tortellini. The fresh tortellini that you buy in the refrigerator case has a different, fresher, taste; however, this is still delicious and great to have on hand. All you need to do is boil it, toss it in some butter, maybe add a little bit of tomato sauce (not much) and some grated cheese (not much). With a salad, that's a good, satisfying dinner!
Emily F.
This is a great product that I found at my local grocery store, the price is right and it is a good quality. Easy to follow directions and great for any dinner for any busy family
Idalis M.
Saint Cloud , FL
Sooooo yummy I love to make thess for my family. It has the perfect taste! I strongly recommend this product to anyone who loves lpves lovessssssss pasta!
Joelie T.
Loganville, GA
I make this tortellini for my family ALL THE TIME. It very easy to make and/ or put with something else like a soup or something. Plus it's very delicious.
Jen C.
Philadelphia, PA
Perfect for when you're short on time with lunch or dinner. They taste like restaurant quality and lack the freezer burn taste that many alternatives have.
Camille A.
Delicious tortellini! I mix it with some alfredo sauce and it tastes even better! Great for a late day when you need to cook something fast!
kim d.
Mechanicsburg, PA
My daughter loves these. They're a great price especially if they're in sale. Good to keep on hand for a quick meal.
Pooja N.
It was really quick to prepare and my kid loved it. I have been buying this for past 1 year and impressed with it.
Janelle B.
N Tonawanda, NY
Very good pasta that the whole family enjoys. it is absolutely delicious, along with all the simply enjoy pastas.
Emilia d.
Well made pasta from good ingredients. cooks easily and tastes pretty great! I think it makes a tasty dinner