BY SIMPLY ENJOY

Ahold® Simply Enjoy® Sweet Italian Sausage Tortelloni.

Slow-roasted sweet Italian sausage, ricotta, provolone & Romano in thinly rolled egg pasta.

U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture EST. 31750A. see more...

Mary D.
New Cumberlnd, PA
Simply Enjoy Sweet Italian Sausage Tortelloni tastes very good. I've used it in many different dishes for quick tasty meals. I like it on its own with just some butter. It's great in a salad or soup. My family loves it with a simple tomatoe sauce.
Angela R.
Fall River, MA
Love these sometimes
I feel like I need to be in the mood for this
My husband didn't care for it too much. I would make them again but lately haven't
The packaging is good and the quality is good to
Can't wait to make another dish with this amazing shell
Erica P.
Wallingford, CT
Very fresh and light. Absolutely would recommend this product for a quick meal. I served it with some of their pesto and it tasted great.
Maggie W.
Hartwell, GA
Simply Enjoy makes it easy to bring delicious meals to my table from the pantry. I love the great flavor and quality of these noodles.
Meia W.
Wilson, NC
There are my favorites brand of noodles! You just drop them in the pot and let them boil for a whole! Perfect with vodka sauce !!!
Eman G.
Las Vegas, NV
It taste good it's good I like it I always got the past like it it's good it boils ferry fast and I like it I like her tasting
deja f.
Philadelphia, PA
My friend made this for me it was super good. I love that it's freshly cooked also it's lot healthy than the other noodles
Alien P.
Oh my god i love this type of pasta i said to everybody to proving because they have a exquisite flavor
ethel o.
Zephyrhills, FL
These are really good. My kids love them! Fast and easy to cook. I would definitely buy them again!
Molly S.
New Wilmngtn, PA
I love pasta i eat it weekly and enjoy when I have this brand. I would recommend it tremendously.