BY SIMPLY ENJOY

Ahold® Simply Enjoy® Sweet Basil Pesto Mezzaluna.

Chopped sweet basil, pine nuts, ricotta, mozzarella & parmesan in half moon shaped egg pasta. see more...

Lauren L.
Lauren L.
This is great pasta because its fresh and it works so well. I love the pesto and basil along with it
Megan G.
Megan G.
I looooooooove eating this with my family! It's amazing with a nice sauce and really soft bread
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Frostburg, MD
This stuff is yummy and quickly prepared which I really love on days when I get home and I want dinner to be a tasty but QUICKLY done deal. This one was good.
Danielle Z.
Danielle Z.
I tried them on a whim and I'm glad I did because it is delicious. I'd recommend to any pasta and pesto lover like myself out there.
Jailin T.
Jailin T.
Deliocioso , I love the taste of pesto pasta and if it comes with this ingredient , is just perfect. Highly recommended
Courtney  L.
Courtney L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I could make this every week if everyone in my house let me. Its so yummy. Its also super easy to make.
Kerry G.
Kerry G.
San Francisco, CA
Yes, these are simply sweet! I would go for the pesto over anything else. Definitely worth testing
Haylee D.
Haylee D.
Bremerton, WA
Absolutely love this product. Very good and delicious! The aroma is amazing around the house
Lesley C.
Lesley C.
Chapel Hill, NC
Really easy to prepare and tastes just like the Italian restaurant. No mess, just drop it in the pot.
JENA C.
JENA C.
Valparaiso , IN
This stuff is amazing! Makes my taste buds dance! I love basil and the taste of basil is so profound.