BY SIMPLY ENJOY

Ahold® Simply Enjoy® Butternut Squash Ravioli.

Oven roasted butternut squash, ricotta, parmesan & mozzarella in festive striped pasta. see more...

Raquel F.
Auburn, WA
This are ok. I love butternut squash but I'd much rather prefer to make my own butter nut squash pasta than waste money on these again
Jessica P.
Cadiz, OH
Totally delicious!!! i make this for dinner at least once a week, my family loves it!
Michelle c.
Novi, MI
I love the unique flavor these chips provide to homemade dishes and recipes.
Julia G.
Rocky Mount, NC
I bought these with my Finace in mind because he loves Butternut Squash, I served them with a little brown butter and sage, he was one happy guy. These are on my to buy again list, with a few of the other flavors in mind to try.
Lindsay C.
Armonk, NY
Delicious! i love butternut squash ravioli and these did not disappoint. these go good with all types of light sauces and make a great Sunday dinner
Sarah M.
Lexington, KY
So delicious and amazingly healthy - perfect for the cold fall and winter months! Loved the yummy squash filling and I never felt guilty for indulging.
kaytlin R.
I will try to try this when I try to make some pasta or something I'll cook
Ryann L.
These taste almost homemade ! They take almost zero effort but taste like they took all day. Perfect for a busy day.
Mary K.
Port Ewen, NY
Great restaraunt taste at home with littleto know work. great butternut squash taste with great fall flavors
Anya B.
Was the perfect add on to vegetarian pasta night! Great restaurant taste but cheap and easy to make at home