BY SIMPLY ENJOY

Ahold® Simply Enjoy® Butternut Squash Ravioli.

Oven roasted butternut squash, ricotta, parmesan & mozzarella in festive striped pasta. see more...

Carrie H.
RALEIGH, NC
I love pairing this wonderful butternut squash ravioli with a brown butter sage sauce. I often include roasted chicken which pairs well along with a green garden salad.

The ravioli when cooked al dente is firm with a nice bite. If it's pulled straight from the water they don't stick together.
Summer S.
McComb, MS
I just didn't care for them. I cooked them for time states plus a little longer and thought they didn't have a good texture. It was like they still needed to cook longer and a busy mom like me can't stand over the stove cooking pasta longer than other pastas. Thumbs down on this for me.
Brittany M.
Piscataway, NJ
These may be the best ravioli ever! Although I can not find them year round so when I do I buy in bulk. They are easy to prepare and I only add butter and garlic, delish! Great value decently priced for good quality product
Jessica R.
Ridgeley, WV
AMAZING!!! I love all of Simply Enjoy's pastas! It makes for a quick and easy dinner. The butternut squash ravioli are one of my favorites and taste wonderfully in a light butter cream sauce.
Julia G.
Rocky Mount, NC
I bought these with my Finace in mind because he loves Butternut Squash, I served them with a little brown butter and sage, he was one happy guy. These are on my to buy again list, with a few of the other flavors in mind to try.
Sarah M.
Lexington, KY
So delicious and amazingly healthy - perfect for the cold fall and winter months! Loved the yummy squash filling and I never felt guilty for indulging.
Lindsay C.
Armonk , NY
Delicious! i love butternut squash ravioli and these did not disappoint. these go good with all types of light sauces and make a great Sunday dinner
Raquel F.
Bremerton, WA
This are ok. I love butternut squash but I'd much rather prefer to make my own butter nut squash pasta than waste money on these again
Jennifer D.
Merritt Is, FL
I love not only the taste of this product but the colors. It is really simple and made with high quality fresh ingredients.
Alissa W.
Amazing, I cant eat enough of these!
i ate a whole thing to myself.
amazing taste.
you can taste the flavor really well.