BY SIMPLY BEVERAGES

Simply Cranberry Cocktail™Juice. Product settles naturally. All natural. New! Not from concentrate. 130 calories per 8 fl oz serving. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "It's so hard to find a good cranberry juice that doesn't taste bitter and I'm glad I found this one!" in 1 review
  • "less sugar would be better and I would start buying it again" in 1 review
Morgan M.
Lerona, WV
Simply cranberry cocktail is my favorite juice to pick up when I stop at the gas station. Perfect for traveling and the bottles are so convenient! I love the flavor and it's very cheap
Alicia M.
Des Moines, IA
Giving birth caused me to have a few tears. While they weren't major, the stitches were made to disolve which when this process is happening going to the bathroom causes a burning sensation. One of the reccomended things to do is to drink cranberry juice to help make your pee less accidic. I did try this but this juice is really tarte so I didnt want to drink too much at a time
Marlesia W.
when i first tried it. i thought it was soooo tart and i didn't like but the second time i had it, i thought it was good. if i had to choose between simply apple or cranberry it'll be hard but i think apple will win but the juice is still delicious!
Skylar M.
I love cranberry juice. I just love it! Simply always makes a good cocktail juice and the size is favorable. It's affordable and always meets my expectations. My complaint would have to be the excess sure. That a problem with most juices anyway.
Melissa K.
Burton, MI
This has got to be the best tasting cranberry juice cocktail on the planet!
I purchased a small single serving bottle when it was on sale at the grocery store. Yum-O!
I usually grab a cran-grape, but now, just this deliciousness!
Amanda Y.
Mcdonough, GA
I don't like cranberry juice. That being said I need to drink cranberry juice because of kidney issues. This juice is amazing and tastes amazing! I drink it all the time and it is 25% real cranberry juice which is better than nothing in my book! It doesn't have the bitter after taste that most cranberry juice does!
Raquel R.
Highwood, IL
My boyfriend is in love with Simply Cranberry Cocktail Juice. He drinks it like it is water and is seriously obsessed. The bottles are also super convenient because they are almost reusable if cleaned out. We store purified water in to take on trips.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Cranberry Juice is my favorite type of juice and I love it from the Simply brand. Good for mixing in drinks or just having yourself a nice glass of refreshing juice. I am a repeat customer I have bought this brand several times and intend to buy more in the near future.
Tamera L.
New Port Richey, FL
All of the simply juices are delicious and healthy for you, but for me the cranberry is the best! I love the taste and I have bad kidneys so this really helps! Looove this juice! 💝
Zhane J.
This is absolutely one of my favorite juices in the entire world, it comes really close to OceanSpray's Diet Cranberry Pomegranate juice. It's tart yet sweet and completely refreshing. Definitely recommend!
Kassandra L.
How bitter is this?
Tracy S.
Ashland , OH
How much sugar, per serving, is in this juice?
Kaitlyn b.
White Lake, MI
Is this really strong cranberry tasting?
Rachel D.
Lebanon, NH
Katie O.
How does this taste? Is it either extremely sweet or extremely bitter?