Simply Cranberry® Cocktail All Natural Juice uploaded by Aurangel D.Simply Cranberry® Cocktail All Natural Juice uploaded by JANYA S.Simply Cranberry® Cocktail All Natural Juice uploaded by Dimple P.

BY SIMPLY BEVERAGES

A Fresh Taste Experience

Cranberry juice just got a taste lift! Made with 27% not-from-concentrate cranberry juice, Simply Cranberry Cocktail is perfectly sweet, perfectly tart and perfectly cranberry.

Jennifer Q.
I love cranberry juice. This particular brand is one of my go tos every day. It has a nice tart taste with a sweet after taste. It really is flavorful. This is one product I will keep on buying for years to come
Aurangel D.
Flushing, NY
One of my favorite brands of cranberry and orange juice since I’m living in New York, the value is good,very good flavor. Taste natural than others. Easy to find,I buy it often. Highly recommend 🙌
Jessica S.
Russellville
My favorite! It's a great tasting way to get Cranberry juice into your diet. We frequently recieve coupons from Kroger as well as sales and deals in store with our Kroger membership.
Morgan M.
Lerona , WV
Simply cranberry cocktail is my favorite juice to pick up when I stop at the gas station. Perfect for traveling and the bottles are so convenient! I love the flavor and it's very cheap
Alicia M.
Des Moines, IA
Giving birth caused me to have a few tears. While they weren't major, the stitches were made to disolve which when this process is happening going to the bathroom causes a burning sensation. One of the reccomended things to do is to drink cranberry juice to help make your pee less accidic. I did try this but this juice is really tarte so I didnt want to drink too much at a time
Sonya H.
Simply Cranberry is a juice that really soothes your thirst. I have this drink at lease three times a day. Its a great change from having your usual soda pop. The flavor is awesome not bitter at all. I would recommend this drink to everyone. You will love it.
Karol G.
Turpin , OK
I drink these in extreme cases of UTI! I know, it isn't sweet at all but it helps clear that UTI really fast. Sometimes when it is too strong I mix it with some pineapple juice and it tastes amazing. I also like to freeze it and make it into a slushy.
Skylar M.
I love cranberry juice. I just love it! Simply always makes a good cocktail juice and the size is favorable. It's affordable and always meets my expectations. My complaint would have to be the excess sure. That a problem with most juices anyway.
Marlesia W.
when i first tried it. i thought it was soooo tart and i didn't like but the second time i had it, i thought it was good. if i had to choose between simply apple or cranberry it'll be hard but i think apple will win but the juice is still delicious!
Janelle C.
I love the taste of this juice. It always seem less tart than other varieties of cranberry juice, so I highly recommend trying this out. To be honest, there's rarely a time when at least one kind of Simply products isn't in my fridge and this one of ones that I tend to grab
Catherine R.
Bronx, NY
Why is this your favorite?
Kassandra L.
How bitter is this?
Kaitlyn b.
White Lake, MI
Is this really strong cranberry tasting?
Theresa C.
Paterson, NJ
Is this cranberry juice sweeter then the others or does it still have that same bitter taste?
Tracy S.
Ashland, OH
How much sugar, per serving, is in this juice?