Simply Coconut Whitening Coconut Cream Toothpaste Jason Natural Cosmetics 4.2 oz Paste uploaded by Martina M.

BY JĀSÖN

Simply Coconut Whitening Coconut Cream Toothpaste 4.2 oz Paste Product Description Perk up your smile with the simple wholesomeness of Coconut Oil. Made with only the most essential ingredients from the earth, our Simply Coconut Whitening Toothpaste harmoniously combines Virgin Coconut Oil with brightening Bamboo Powder, Strawberry Extract and Pineapple Enzyme to give your teeth a stain-free sparkle. Plus, the smoothing Coconut Cream taste leaves your breath fully fresh and sweet. Its your time to smile and shine. No Fluoride No SLS No Parabens No Artificial Colors No Artificial Sweeteners No Saccharin No Propylene Glycol No Gluten Directions Adults and children 2 years of age or older should brush after each meal or at least twice a day, or as directed by a dentist or physician. Children under 6 should use only a pea sized amount of paste and be supervised as necessary. For children under 2, check with a dentist or physician before using. Other Ingredients Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice 1, Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Aqua Water, Cocos Nucifera Coconut Oil 1, Ananas Sativus Pineapple Fruit Extract 1, Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Powder, Fragaria Vesca Strawberry Fruit Extract 1, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Bicarbonate, Alcohol 1, Natural Flavor 1 Certified Organic Ingredient Warnings Keep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements, consult your healthcare professional before use. See product label for more information. see more...

Lauren B.
Cleveland, OH
This is my favorite toothpaste in the world! I do not put that lightly. Last year, I made a switch from flouride toothpaste for personal reasons based on a lot of research. There's not many flouride free options, so I went through the few I could fine (i.e. Tom's of Maine) and didn't like what I tried. I picked this up at Marshall's on a whim. I love the smell and taste of coconuts so I thought it was worth a shot. I tried this once, and I IMMEDIATELY fell in love. It has such a nice taste and texture. It makes brushing your teeth something to look forward to because it taste like you're brushing your teeth with desserts. And it does it's job! It leaves my teeth feeling very nice and clean. Best part, it doesn't leave that nasty aftertaste in your mouth. I personally haven't noticed it whitening my teeth at all, but it's cleaned my teeth really well. I haven't had a single cavity since I switched to this toothpaste. I'm never going back.
Madelyn G.
Moreno Valley
My daughter loves it and prefers it over any kiddie paste. She’s 3. The issue I have is that I feel like it wasn’t working for plaque or preventing cavities. I noticed on this paste she was getting plaque vs a traditional paste that kept her teeth much cleaner. Total bummer because I really was looking forward to a quality paste that would do the job. We will continue to use it till we are done with the product but I’m not satisfied with the results and also the taste takes some getting used to.
Lynn B.
1,001 reviews
This smells so good. It has an odd flavor, not what I expected. Worse. It’s thinner than regular toothpaste. It seems to foam a little, which surprised me. You don’t need a lot on your brush. My teeth feel clean and fresh.
Jess K.
Murfreesboro
I enjoyed this toothpaste, tastes good, foams well, makes my mouth feel clean. I'm counting off a star because it's expensive and you can't go to the local grocery store to buy it.
Ericka B.
I thoroughly enjoyed using this toothpaste! I’m not sure it whitened my teeth but I still liked the texture and flavor/taste of it. I picked it up at Tjmaxx and have since bought some other versions of this brands toothpaste. I would recommend esp if you’re looking for a fluoride free option.
Talei T.
I have grown very fond of the Jasons toothpaste! I have tried a few natural toothpaste’s prior to this and none of them left my mouth feeling clean and feeling good. I am very satisfied and I have recommended this product to others and have purchased it multiple times.
Jamie R.
So I still don’t know entirely how I feel about this brand. I bought it on promotion and was feeling adventurous I guess. There’s no minty flavor which I know understand is 40% of my mental decision my teeth are clean. This is very much a thick creme so it’s very bizarre.
ellison l.
minnetonka
I love their toothpastes. They don’t foam up like some brands of toothpaste but it does what it’s supposed to. I like it since their aren’t as many harsh chemicals like fluoride in most toothpastes. I would definitely buy these again.
Elaina W.
minneapolis
This is the best toothpaste! It tastes so amazing and adds the wonderful health benefits of coconut oil! It leaves your teeth feeling so clean and healthy! I love that this toothpaste is all natural! It is definitely worth it!
Nikol L.
Taste good, has odd texture. I actually brush my teeth with crest then use this because I want to ensure my teeth are clean however this is awesome for whitening