Simply Coconut Soothing Coconut Chamomile Toothpaste Jason Natural Cosmetics 4.2 oz Paste uploaded by Lisa D.

BY JĀSÖN

Simply Coconut Soothing Coconut Chamomile Toothpaste 4.2 oz Paste Product Description Perk up your smile with the simple wholesomeness of Coconut Oil. Made with only the most essential ingredients from the earth, our Simply Coconut Soothing Toothpaste harmoniously combines Virgin Coconut Oil with calming Chamomile Extract, Aloe Vera Juice and Witch Hazel Water to give your teeth a comfortably beautiful sparkle. Plus, the refreshing Coconut Chamomile taste leaves your breath fully fresh and clean. Its your time to smile and shine. No Fluoride No SLS No Parabens No Artificial Colors No Artificial Sweeteners No Saccharin No Propylene Glycol No Gluten Directions Adults and children 2 years of age or older should brush after each meal or at least twice a day, or as directed by a dentist or physician. Children under 6 should use only a pea sized amount of paste and be supervised as necessary. For children under 2, check with a dentist or physician before using. Other Ingredients Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice 1, Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Aqua Water, Cocos Nucifera Coconut Oil 1, Melaleuca Alternifolia Tea Tree Leaf Oil, Melia Azadirachta Seed Oil, Chamomilla Recutita Matricaria Flower Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana Witch Hazel Extract, Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Powder, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Bicarbonate, Natural Flavor 1 Certified Organic Ingredient Warnings Keep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements, consult your healthcare professional before use. See product label for more information. see more...

k a t i e m.
Blawnox, PA
I have a hard time with this toothpaste -- the texture is super different and the taste isn't great. I never felt clean after using this product. Obviously I love the natural ingredients, which is why I purchased it in the first place -- so I gave it a good try. I'm back to regular toothpaste, still looking for a natural version that I like.
Melony T.
Phoenix
My kids liked this tooth paste a lot, they said the flavor was great. I was very disappointed to find that glycerin is an ingredient in this toothpaste. Glycerin is essentially sugar, and makes tooth remineralization impossible.
Lisa D.
Eatonton
I really like this toothpaste. I love the fact that it is fluoride free. And it doesn't burn the side creases of my lips/mouth like others do. I actually enjoy the flavor of it, unlike most toothpastes. I have also used a little mixed with sugar or Himalayan salt as a lip scrub. Lol.works great!!!😍
Priscilla L.
Basking Ridge, NJ
leaves his halitosis fresh, his teeth safer and whiter. natural brushing process softens the yellowing of the toothSimply Coconut Whitening Coconut Cream Toothpaste Jason Natural Cosmetics 4.2 oz Paste
Lynn B.
I like this natural toothpaste. My teeth feel good after use. It has a pleasant flavor. It doesn’t foam as much as regular toothpaste, but that is fine. I’d buy it again.
Shelby D.
Longmont, CO
I love that this toothpaste has natural ingredients. I also like the way it tastes, it’s different than most toothpastes, which is nice! The only thing I don’t like is that it doesn’t seem to clean my teeth as well as a lot of other toothpastes do. Other than that I really like it! Especially if you’re trying to get more natural products and fluoride free toothpastes, then this product is definitely for you!!
emna T.
tatouine
hello i love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product i would be grateful to you . i can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on the same time help the company promote good news . best regards
Azraa A.
Leicester
This toothpaste is really nice I love love the flavour because I love coconut and it is very smooth like the others toothpaste I would recommend this if you like coconut
Edving B.
mi experiencia el mejor producto suave elagante guele rico te hace ver bien es tam bello q es una de las mejores marcas tan reluciente firmeza cubre todo es el producto más bueno q puedie uno provar no ay duda super recomendable y totalmemte confiable