Simply Clean & Fresh Laundry Detergent, Refreshing Breeze, 100 oz Bott uploaded by Jahaira T.

BY PROCTER & GAMBLE

Simple laundry detergent packs a powerful punchtough on stains and easy on your wallet. Formulated to deliver a thorough clean that helps to eliminate tough odors. With just one dose, youll get a consistent, quality clean in every load. Application: Laundry Soap; Applicable Material: Fabric; Dirt Types: Food Stains; Grass Stains; Grease; Oil-Based Soil; Organic Matter; Water-Based Soil; Scent: Refreshing Breeze. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Covington, LA
This is my absolute favorite detergent. The smell is fresh and clean & lingers on the clothes. You cannot be the price, especially since the product works so well! Definitely will always repurchase!
Sara Z.
Sara Z.
Partlow, VA
This has become my favorite detergent. I love the Tide brand but hate how expensive the original is. This one is cheaper and does the job just as well. I love this scent. I've been using this particular one for over a year now and will continue to repurchase.
Harper W.
Harper W.
Ringgold, GA
I'm currently using this laundry detergent! I absolutely love it. I love the smell - it doesn't smell like chemicals. It really does get stains out pretty well. I have a two year old so, stains are bound to happen and this Tide holds up quite well!
Bethany W.
Bethany W.
Blairsville, GA
Great detergent at a affordable price. Gets dirt out. Odor out. When u add clothes its real soapy. Others I have tried don't hardly soap up at all. Cleans clothes and leaves them smelling clean.
Arianah S.
Arianah S.
Fulton, NY
I use this to wash my one year olds dirty stained up clothes and they always come out fresh and clean! Also the smell is amazing !!
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Sayre, OK
I love this soap ! Amazing scent . Cheap affordable price . Glad they come out with this brand and it's cheaper I can afford it ! Will always buy this !!
Jahaira T.
Jahaira T.
Townsend, MA
Absolutely love this detergent. The scent is great and stays with the clothes even after they are dried. It cleans wonderfully.
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
Warren, OH
Absolutely love these!! smells amazing! cheap price as well. I'll buy the big bottle and it will last half the year :)
Sherry S.
Sherry S.
Martin, GA
Does this work as well as the original tide? The price is great!