BY CHEX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Christina W.
Roseville, MI
What a strange snack! You got your typical Chex but some pieces are covered in yogurt, these bits are the most delicious! They're creamy, soft and satisfying. The rest of the pieces however are sour. Very true to strawberry flavor I suppose, but you have to eat the pieces together, otherwise the sour Chex are just plain weird!
Mandy B.
Originally I didn't like Chex mix, then I tried strawberry yogurt Chex mix! This flavor completely changed my mind about this snack and it's delicious! Unfortunately I have been unable to find it in stores lately and it makes me upset because I love it so much. It blows "puppy chow" out of the water!
Katie M.
Ohatchee, AL
These bags are packed full of pure heaven. The flavor is like no other. It's sweet but not too sweet. Just the right amount of strawberry. I promise you won't eat just one bag.
Cailen M.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Where do I begin? This snack is so unbelievably delicious. It almost melted in my mouth. The sweet taste of strawberry and yogurt. My mouth salivates just Thinking about this product. I wish they sold this by the box instead of mini bags.
Steff T.
N Miami Beach, FL
So gooooood and healthy! Really love all their products especially if you want to stay healthy and eat quality ingredients that taste good. Low calories
Kendra C.
Northport, AL
These are amazing! Most definitely one of my favorite snacks for work and school. They are a delicious healthy snack!
Jennifer A.
Zeeland, MI
We had these at work!!! I wish I could find these in the stores because they are amazing! I love them! Try them !
Zanna C.
I love these soo much because I love sweet and sugar. Good texture and I recommend these if you love trail mix.
Chelsea1no P.
Cassatt, SC
Never heard of this but it looks awesome. I would definitly try this. My family would love this chex mix too

back