Food & SnacksSnack FoodsChipsCheetos®
Simply Cheetos White Cheddar Puffs - 8oz

Simply Cheetos White Cheddar Puffs - 8oz

by Cheetos®

Simply put, Simply snacks have great taste, with no artificial flavors or preservatives. They're the snack that you feel good about sharing with the people you love most. Delicious Simply CHEETOS Puffs White Cheddar Snacks are a treat to enjoy with the whole family!

Are these any good?
Why are these so good? [product:cheetos-natural-white-cheddar-puffs-cheese-flavored-snacks]
[product:cheetos-natural-white-cheddar-puffs-cheese-flavored-snacks] can anyone stop at a handful??
Start your review of Simply Cheetos White Cheddar Puffs - 8oz!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I think this is a great product since it combines Cheetos Puffs and white cheddar, two of my favorite foods!in reviews
They are much healthier and in my opinion they taste much better.in reviews
I had to start eating gluten free a few months ago and I was thrilled to find these.in reviews
These are a great healthy alternative to the other cheetos puffs, but i love the classic cheddar ones too.in reviews
These cheetos are a semi-healthier alternative to the natural cheetos but, most importantly, taste 10X better.in reviews
Rachel J.
E Saint Louis, IL
Simply Cheetos White Cheddar Puffs - 8oz uploaded by Rachel J.
I just got these out of a vending machine. I figured I'd try something new. I am so surprised with how good these taste. They are amazing. Now I purchase them on purpose.
Terry T.
Simply Cheetos White Cheddar Puffs - 8oz uploaded by Terry T.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I like how the Cheetos is made with white cheddar so many fingers are not orange. But for some reason it did take a little funny at least the bag I got. I think it might be the cheese variety it used. Overall a nice classic snack that bring back memories of childhood orange fingers eating them in the past
Tiffany S.
Hazel Park, MI
Simply Cheetos White Cheddar Puffs - 8oz uploaded by Tiffany S.
Purchased at: Target
These are the best snack! So much better than any other cheetos out there! I love the white cheddar taste and has the best texture! About 160 calories for 32 cheese puffs, so a lot healthier than normal cheetos!
Tiffany C.
Philadelphia, PA
Simply Cheetos White Cheddar Puffs - 8oz uploaded by Tiffany C.
It says these are discontinued but I purchased today from rite aid. They are so good. Like the bag says pure deliciousness! Once u eat one you can’t stop. The white cheddar flavor makes these stand out from other cheese curls. I was expecting these cheese curls to be bigger like the others tho and a little softer. However they are still tasty.
Karen S.
Franklinton, LA
These taste just like the regular cheddar puffs but are the healthier option. I would recommend that anyone try it!
Sarah W.
Louisville, KY
Simply Cheetos White Cheddar Puffs - 8oz uploaded by Sarah W.
Purchased at: Kroger
These are amazing! When the pandemic started, I would munch on these & watch KY’s wonderful Governor every day. Can eat 32 for 160 calories. So soft & airy. I recommend these to all of my friends as I love them! I don’t want the regular ever again as these are so light! Yummmm
Winndee W.
Pomona, CA
Simply Cheetos White Cheddar Puffs - 8oz uploaded by Winndee W.
I am addicted to the Simply Cheetos White Cheddar Puffs - 8oz !! They are super yummy and they are lower in fat and calories! They are crunchy and puffy with an amazing cheese flavor! Completely satisfy’s my Cheetos desire!! Super yummy!! 😋
Alfre B.
Burgaw, NC
Simply Cheetos White Cheddar Puffs - 8oz uploaded by Alfre B.
This will be my first time trying these in cheetos puffs and hope they are good when i try them but i try to stay away from the snacks
Devion S.
Pensacola, FL
The fact that these are white cheddar and Cheetos are already a win. I could sit and eat the whole bag if I allow myself.
Adam R.
Mount Laurel, NJ
Absolutely my favorite snack! Not as messy as the regular cheese puff snacks. Sometimes hard to find at every grocery store.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sunny D.
Santa Clarita , CA
il y a 3 ans
Ashlee N. il y a 2 ans
Because the flavors on point! It doesn’t taste like shredded cardboard and I think when you eat a “junk” food with out all the junk your just going to enjoy it more:)
Julie R.
il y a 3 ans
Simply Cheetos White Cheddar Puffs - 8oz can anyone stop at a handful??
Lindsey F. il y a 2 ans
Ummmm...whole bag gone in one night.....